Discussion of Islam : Swingers Discussion 751181021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDiscussion of Islam
TOPIC: Discussion of Islam
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Poly, no comment except to tell me you can read the text yourself? Here, I'll repeat it, because I truly feel that ALL militant thinkers should back the fuck up. The more extremism that is in the Middle East, the more the killing will continue. And I mean extremism on ALL sides.

His comment was that he would take the Mosque and the Temple Mount, pound them to dust, and mail them in an envelope back to the Muslims. So the Muslims are the only ones who are violent thinkers? Doesn't sound like it.

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
yea but ur english is only tachsbya ;-)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Radical Islam is to Islam as the Klu Klux Klan is to Christianity. Both the Radical Islamists and the Klu Klux Klan have used fear and violence (or doesn't the lynching of black men, women, and children apply?) Of course the troubles in Ireland don't apply, lol, that was Christian against Christian.

Before you guys go to Dictionary dot com, please take a moment to look carefully at "who" translated the Qur'an that you are quoting. I've been told by Muslims that they've heard "quotes" from the Qur'an in the last few years that just aren't there. Arabic, and all of its dialects is a tough language to translate unless one has been raised speaking the language.

I watched a show the other night with an Israeli scholar who flat out said that the Israelis want to excavate the Temple Mount to see if they can find the Ark of the Covenant. His comment was that he would take the Mosque and the Temple Mount, pound them to dust, and mail them in an envelope back to the Muslims. So the Muslims are the only ones who are violent thinkers? Doesn't sound like it. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
YY...Jesus died for a reason........that is why there is the new testament.BTw were is my money!!!

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
38: "the DIRECT QUOTES I offered from the Quran directing followers to kill the infidels...

prove you wrong... "

? DIRECT QUOTES ? Or can we say MIS-QUOTES, How absurd that one has ability to say they have a DIRECT QUOTE from a text that is literally untranslatable into English without messing up the translation. The QURAN is written in ARABIC and if one wants to study the QURAN one must know ARABIC to read and be able to understand it. The MIS-QUOTES you have been using is false and misleading, but since you are using a translation that is not supported by any Islamic Group that I am aware of, please feel free to embarrass yourself. I will not hold you back.

The gall one has to use a misguided translation over and over and be unable to recognize their own ignorance is incomprehensible. Your blind devotion to see in only a narrow minded vision is not only an embarrassment unto yourself but it is the likes of you that give good Christians a bad image. You have no idea of the image you are giving Muslims and how they look at Christians, there are many who will see your shallowness and show pity, and then there are the radicals who will take your example and show it to their brothers and sisters to set the standard as to how Americans think of them.

Not only are you not a good Christian but you are a lousy American as well. And once again you are only 38% correct with your lame ass quote, which leaves you with being 62% incorrect. You have failed in this attempt, please try a different approach.

M

Tinton Falls NJ

Username hidden
(825 posts)
38: "yin

the DIRECT QUOTES I offered from the Quran directing followers to kill the infidels...

prove you wrong... "

What you are able to read and write Arabic???? Wow we have a intellectual here everybody.

M

Tinton Falls NJ

Username hidden
(825 posts)
******BACK TO TOPIC******

I do believe that people are confusing radical Islam with the rest of Islam.

The majority of Muslims encourage peace and enlightenment while some have committed acts that do not follow the teachings of Mohammed.

Islam as a whole should not be viewed as a threat, and too many people have used their ignorance and religious intolerance to keep themselves from seeing the whole picture. For those that continue to spread hate and intolerance, I show pity onto you and pray that you are granted wisdom and be shown the errors of your ways.

M

Tinton Falls NJ

Username hidden
(825 posts)
So are you saying because of the crusades some 600 years ago it is ok for these extremist to killing people indiscriminatly.Also please do tell that since television has been around for less that 100 years when was the last public beheading of innocent people by christians.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
“I've told you before...use FACTS, and you don't seem to understand wtf they are. Try Dictionary*com for a defination.”

I've told you before...use FACTS, and you don't seem to understand wtf they are. Try Dictionary*com for a “definition.” ROFLMAO someone needs to practice what they preach

Tinton Falls NJ

Username hidden
(825 posts)
“Recently, have there been any Christians threatening global war if the Bible is not adhered to and all people convert to Christianity? “ Ever watch the televised broadcasts of Mr Swaggart.

“Recently, have there been any Christian homicide bombers indiscriminately setting off explosives killing unsuspecting women and children? “ Gee I feel sorry the people who have died in frustration over the legality of birth control clinics

“Have any evangelical leaders been on TV or released video tapes of the beheading of non-believers? “ Television, and cameras have only been around for less than a hundred years

“Has any Christian group operated rape rooms, sting rooms, thrown men off a roof in front of their children, or tortured children to intimidate parents? “ Ever heard of the “Holy Wars” aka the Crusades?

"Have any evangelical leaders gone to a school and select a young girl to be raped and murdered? " How many Priests have been found to sodomize young boys?

“There are many more examples of what MUSLIM leaders have done, and Saddam as well. “ Are they Imans, or are they leaders who so happen to Muslims? Saddam was not a religious leader, but the former leader of Iraq who were comprised of not just Muslims but other religious factions as well.

Your counter points are not with out merit but you cannot confine your thinking into recent history. Yes this country may only have been around 200 years , but you also have to look into the global history of ALL mankind. And don’t wear your “thongs” to tightly, they seem to be restricting the blood flow.

Tinton Falls NJ

Username hidden
(825 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
TOPIC: Discussion of Islam