Discussion of Islam : Swingers Discussion 75118101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDiscussion of Islam
TOPIC: Discussion of Islam
Created by: Mike_in_ny2007 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The problem with quoting the Qur'an to claim that Islam is a violent religion is that you are failing to consider the circumstances under which the early muslims were going through at the time the prose was written. While it is true that the Qur'an is considered guidance for how all mankind should live, the events catalogued in it detail how Allah guided the prophet Mohammed to handle those specific circumstances. They are meant to serve as an example for how humans should deal with real world events.

In any event, the guidance provided in the Qur'an is much more realistic than The Bible, IMHO. Jesus said to turn the other cheek, but the hypocritical evangalistic neocons hardly follow that mantra when they call for their wars. The Bible says to respect your neighbors and not covet their belongings. Yet our supposed Christian society has invaded a sovereign state to take it's oil. And if any religion has blood on it's hands it is Christianity.

Not to mention that it is much more palatable to believe there is "no God but *God*" (as the muslims hold true) than to believe Jesus Christ (a man of flesh an blood) was some sort of deity. Ispired by God, maybe. But the son of God? Highly unlikely.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
YY you ain't gonna pay me!!!!

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Whoa I haven't smoked that shit since my last 311 concert.......My friend said I had fun..........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Well I'm back.....had to take care of some business while reading Poly's private message.......anyone got a smoke?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I'll take you up on that someday poly......your from New York right? Tell me you have a New York Accent? Ya know My Birthday is Next Thursday........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
He thinks I have my head up you conservatives asses........but just know Poly that your ass would be the only one I would stick my head in......however politics would have nothing to do with that......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Bad Poly YY doesn't like me......He thinks I'm an Uncle Tom........I have to prove myself to him....Or I just won't be able to sleep tonight...What should I do? I'm not "Black" enough to meet his standards........*softly weeps*

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Some how I doubt that we will here from the "other side" on a swinger's forum......just a hunch.....

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Islam was not the first relegion to use violence to expand nor will it be the last. What is appaling is that we ( the entire world) are allowing the violence to happen.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
.38 ,

What I was hoping for was a discussion on Islam, what they believe, why they believe it & why they are allowing the finatics to take over.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: Discussion of Islam