Did I hear Bush say there was the Serous challenge of global climate change : Swingers Discussion 723611021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDid I hear Bush say there was the Serous challenge of global climate change
TOPIC: Did I hear Bush say there was the Serous challenge of global climate change
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perfect

There are some scientists which refute global warming being caused by man but they are in the minority.

What's wrong with some preventative efforts; just in case the few scientists who place doubt are wrong? Seems to me that IF the majority of scientists are correct waiting 50 years to start may be two late. I still think cleaner air is better to breath!

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
I really just don't get opponents view on global warming. It was on CNN tonight that over 2500 scientists world wide have now come out and said that global warming may be occurring at a faster rate than they first thought. There are some scientists that don't agree but that they are in the minority.

My thoughts is this:

It would seem prudent to me that all the governments of the world should attempt to reduce green house gases as much as possible. If this were done I could only see a win win situtation. That being, if global warming caused or made worst by human activity does exist then the world would be taking steps to minimize the affect. If global warming is not caused or made worse by human activity and is a natual occurrence then we get cleaner air to breath. I'm sure anyone approaching a large city such as Tampa, FL has seen days when the city is in a gray cloud. Don't they have air quality alerts in NYC? It seems foolish to me for talking heads such as Rush Limbaugh totalling denouncing that this could be happening.....now Rush is a scientist isn't he! Granted he may be very well read and studies his material but he is not a scientist and does not have the knowledge to convince me that this is chicken littles sky falling nor does any of this forums keenly educated scientists.

Better safe than sorry in 100 years!

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
recognizing how fucked up this administration is when it comes to the serious issue of global warming. And they have been sceaming about globle warming for decades JNM dont put it all on this administration.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
until they all come together on the same page JNM I dont believe it, is that ok with you? stop with the insults...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
OH which no. did you produce with your posting show me.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
MY thermomiter does not lie JNM 19 degrees is fawkin cold LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I noticed you never included that the estimates on ocean depth has been reduced and that the Ice caps have not changed as much as predicted. Also the temp in St. Louis today was 19 degrees LOL Globle warming...LOL I am freezing here.LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I bet E-r's is as cool as a cucumber!!!

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Hey there is evidence of global waring on mars...I guess those two little rovers are doing quite a bit of damage eh!

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Hugo Chavez Quote "The state recognizes the church but the church must respect the state"!!!I love that stand. And you make a good point through media and Hollywood they can reach the empty heads which feeds off the elitist populace making it impossible to rebut any thing with out regard for the consequences.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
TOPIC: Did I hear Bush say there was the Serous challenge of global climate change