Dems new code word for Spending : Swingers Discussion 2144701011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDems new code word for Spending
TOPIC: Dems new code word for Spending
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society. "

Are you calling inner cities like Chicago, Detroit, and Philly civilized???

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16797 posts)
Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society.

You don't want to pay taxes? I hear Somalia is beautiful this time of year...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17352 posts)
Givers and takers actually these categories should be those who receive stolen funds and those whom the government steals from.

There are those who with their own resolve, effort, intellect, sacrifice, and a bunch of hard work actually make something and if they make solid financial decisions as well they have things and wealth that they have actually earned.

There are those who just absolutely know that this government owes them something, that everyone else owes them something, and demand to get their piece of the pie even though they did not earn it.

To each of these groups our government provides a service.

To the takers the government provides the service of giving them food, helps them pay for housing, and gives them medical coverage for almost no cost to them. Our government, our taxes pay for these services. Our government services them well and they have become accustomed to living life permanently attached to the teat of this all servicing government hog.

To those who actually stand independently and through their own actions accomplish great things our government also provides a service. A great senator from northern Ca. stated it very clearly a half century ago. "This government services hard working tax paying Americans in the same exact way that a prise bull services a cow."

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
If Government were a business, they would say they need This Much Money for all these services; and you'd pay it, or you would not get all those services.

When the client/taxpayer says he'll not pay that much, then he has to negotiate which services he'll do without.

Some of us can do without expensive wars against folks we don't know, and others think they can do without assistance to neighbors less well off than themselves.

Can we afford to kill and exploit people overseas, but not to keep our fellow Americans alive and healthy?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The issues may be the same, but the scope has increased exponentially. You just can't keep kicking the problems down the road.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16797 posts)
How many of you libs run your household/business budget the way our governmnet (both parties) does? And if you do, how do you stay out of jail?

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(321 posts)
Your ignorance is almost breathtaking...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17352 posts)
What we need to do is follow the constitution and get out of the federal welfare business.

Yes we need to get the hell out of Afghanistan yesterday, or last month or last year, but we do need to maintain the strongest defense force on this earth.

Providing for the defense of our nation is one of the few designated jobs for the federal government that is clearly stated in the constitution.

I still haven't found a single word about foodstamps or any other federal program that gives people something for absolutely nothing in our constitution. Social security for workers who have paid into it, hell yes. For new immigrants who have never paid a dime into it, hell no. Social Security for kids with behavioral problems that are caused by bad parents, Hell no. If you failed to teach your child to respect others, to set down and shut up and pay attention in school that is your problem, you pay for it. That is when home schooling should be mandatory.

Supporting bankrupt private companies, hell no. Bailing out bankrupt states, again, hell no.

I have never been on foodstamps or welfare. I've found that the biggest motivator on earth is hunger.

I am a retired disabled vet with more after market parts than a hot rod 57 chevy at a car show. I have supported myself and my family through some very tough times. Things are still not a walk in the park but I do not look to anyone but myself and my wife to provide and support our family.

I buy only those things that I can afford, and didn't close my eyes and jump into a house payment that I could not pay and then blame everyone else.

I resent the hell out of the idea that my taxes have to go for any kind of bailout or support for stupid morons who made really bad financial decisions and are now getting my tax dollars from the government because of those stupid decisions. SCREW THEM They made their own bed and now they can sleep in it.

We did without the fancy things and invested in our home and my wife's education. We didn't even take out student loans, we paid for her education up front. Now these lazy morons want the loans they took out for their degree in underwater basket weaving to be totally forgiven because they can't find an underwater basket weaving shop that is hiring. SCREW THEM TOO.....

If you got a degree in African Women's studies and can't find a job in that field tough crap. Learn your lesson and get a job washing dishes and pay your loans off. Your degree was not my decision so I will not get stuck with this damn bill.

When you make good decisions you reap the rewards and when you make bad decisions you pay the price, that is how life works. So get used to it, get over it or get on with it but do not send me the bill for you personal stupidity.

Don't think this is ultra right wing god talk I don't get along with them either they have their own set of excuses. This is what a true independent does, be independent, self sufficient, and responsible for themselves and their family.

If there are lefties out there who don't understand all of this I will repost it using smaller words.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
No yellow cake. No weapons of mass destruction. No spending on the invasions and occupations.

Idiots out walking around having fun together seldom require supervision.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6885 posts)
Gotta' love that down-south smarm. It's so endearing. The key is to the success of conswervative sheeples is their GOPoopiness, liked Dubya.

The key to George W. Bush's presidency. Used by janky strategerists. Dude: "How would you sum up your campaign in one word Mr. Bush?" Bush: "Strategery."

That kind of economic depth doesn't count towards anyone's definiton of 'spending.' The current deficit in the American treasury was not caused by the invasion and occupation of two foreign countries for more than ten years.

No spending found there.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
TOPIC: Dems new code word for Spending