Dems new code word for Spending : Swingers Discussion 214470
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDems new code word for Spending
TOPIC: Dems new code word for Spending
Created by: perfectmatch69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Listen to the Democrats using 'Investment' to talk about new spending.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Appropriation. Investment. Aid. Spending. It all originates in the House of Representatives, still owned and operated by the Republican Party.

Why hasn't the Republican Party introduced a bill to cut all spending for the occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq by American companies with no-bid contracts and paychecks from the Treasury?

Twelve years after the first invasion seems like a perfect year to accomplish the easy task of eliminating the appropriations, investments, aid, or spending to rebuild foreign countries after we destroyed their governments.

Idiots out walking around having fun together denouncing words should consider the fact that once idiots demonstrate their failure to comprehend reality, adults must supervise their activities.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
outdoors there is some validity to that but you still want to include everyone in that 2% as if it an absolute. Bill Gates comes to mind. He's right at the top of the list of those 2%.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
norcal, your analysis left out the 2 percent of people who take 90 percent of everything. Some of them, like Mitt Romney, don't actually make anything. They just use their money to make themselves more money. Where do you suppose this money comes from? From the productions of hard working people, who are mostly underpaid, until they're laid off.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Well intentioned spending, but failure to realize how many dollars get paid out that are unneccessary or abused. Like my post about people getting money for not planting a crop they never intended to plant just because the government offered it to them.

I understand the intent of the payments, but seriously, who looks into who gets the money?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good,

I have no doubt that there is plenty of pork in the federal budget, put there by every member.

However, there is a significant difference between your business and the federal budget.

Cue snarky no nothing comment fron Perf...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17342 posts)
Perf,

So which side are you arguing?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17342 posts)
When my business had "issues", cutting spending did a lot more good than trying to increase revenues. I let people go, cut many things out and didn't miss either the employees or services that were cancelled.

I had a lot of explaining to do to the CPA about why costs were down, revenues were down, but was now profitable in a terrible economy.

I believe there are a lot of things buried in the government's budget/spending that are absolutely unnecessary and useless.

Just sayin'...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"A hand from Washington will be stretched out and placed upon every man’s business; the eye of the Federal inspector will be in every man’s counting house . . . The law will of necessity have inquisitorial features, it will provide penalties, it will create complicated machinery. Under it men will be hailed into courts distant from their homes. Heavy fines imposed by distant and unfamiliar tribunals will constantly menace the tax payer. An army of Federal inspectors, spies and detectives will descend upon the state . . . Who of us who have had knowledge of the doings of the Federal officials in the Internal Revenue service can be blind to what will follow? I do not hesitate to say that the adoption of this amendment will be such a surrender to imperialism that has not been since the Northern states in their blindness forced the fourteenth and fifteenth amendments upon the entire sisterhood of the Commonwealth."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16706 posts)
What percentage of citizens paid taxes in 1913?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17342 posts)
Maybe that's the problem!!! 50 percent aren't paying taxes. It's no wonder they aren't civilized. hahahaha

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16706 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Dems new code word for Spending