Dems become Majority: Good or Bad thing : Swingers Discussion 675381091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDems become Majority: Good or Bad thing
TOPIC: Dems become Majority: Good or Bad thing
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 231   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why are we paying to imprison them. Put them on a one way ride back to where they came from.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Perm wrote:

"Perfect I don't see any downslide in the number of illegals entering the country. Nor do I see any INS vans rounding up the ones who live here or were at that protest march of illegals.

Other than getting us in a war we can't afford and subcontracting our boarder control to an outside agency and country tell me how have they done a good job ?" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How about a terrible increase in violent crime. Of the 35 percent of non-whites, and non-blacks in prison FOR VIOLENT crimes, over 65 percent are illegal aliens.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Perfect I don't see any downslide in the number of illegals entering the country. Nor do I see any INS vans rounding up the ones who live here or were at that protest march of illegals.

Other than getting us in a war we can't afford and subcontracting our boarder control to an outside agency and country tell me how have they done a good job ?

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
That statement was an in general stateent as to the direction I think would have been better to take then flying our soldiers off in planes over the ocean.

I believe securing the boarders is and should be our top priority. Second priority fixing the mess in Iraq. My priorities start here.

You know damn well I didn't vote for Santorum anyways now didn't you. Maybe had you come back and finished our conversation and told me what you think . That vote might have been swayed but you got distracted. i never did find out what you really thaught and I was looking forward to it.

Just wondering if you can guess which republican I did vote for.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I don't know where you got your information. You partially are correct that Chad had and still has terrorism training sites. However, the BS that Iraq did not allow terrorism is false.

Saddam did not allow any terrorism to be carried out within Iraq. However, we had been aware of over 80 terrorism training sites that Saddam allowed throughout the desert. After our invasion we discovered there was not 80 but 127 terrorism training facilities.

We also discovered that Saddam had met and provided funding to Al Qaida, as well as Al Hezzem and other groups. In fact, documents found at the Ministry of Interior, as well as Saddams personal papers, shows that Saddam met with Bin Laden on two occasions and that he meet with representatives of Bin Laden several other times.

Mohammed Abu Abbas, was the founder and leader of the paramilitary group the Palestine Liberation Front. He led the Terrorism that took place at the Munich Olympics, as well as several Airline Hijackings throughout the 80's. Abbas was tried and convicted of the death of Leon Klinghoffer during the hijacking of the cruise ship, Achille Lauro. He lived out his life as a hero in Iraq until his death from Cancer in the late 1990s.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the Jordanian-born man who was the leader of Al-Qaeda, was wounded and escaped to Iraq in the late 1990s. He was treated by Saddam's personal physician, where he lost his lower leg and was fitted with prosthetic leg. This was all at the protection, expense and assistance of Saddam.

Please do not listen to the media and blogs concerning the nonsense that Saddam was not involved or did not support terrorism. That is a lie. As far as we know Saddam did not take part in any actual planning or organizing of terrorist acts or groups. However, he did provide safe havens and funding to many of these groups.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Perm, again, why would we police or protect our own homeland? That is too easy. I said that so long ago, about security being activated in our own backyard.

And to burst anyone's bubble who thinks we are safe, we are far from it.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12104 posts)
Did I say anything about Casey ??????

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Wouldn't it be more effective for us to protect ourselves against 911 if we had caught Bin Laden.

Shouldn't security start at home. Why is it daily hundreds of illegals can gain entery into our country illegally. The terrorist who attacked us on 911 were right here in our country. Shouldn't the defense and war begin here. On our land and our soil protecting all of us. From illegals gaining access to our country and attaching us from with in.

I think the legalization would have worked if they had dropped the drugs and left behind only the marijuana legalization. No other drug is my mind should ever be legal. marijuana is the only one I would agree with. having the question worded as it was I would have voted no also. I like pot so that says something 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
redhot,

Where did you get the Chad reference?

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Akron,

Well, put! The war on Terror is just that - a war. Until we get that in ALL our heads, another 911 is inevitable. I may not be an expert on comedians or what is funny, but I am considered an expert on terrorism and it is NOT a police action or Law Enforcement function.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 231   End
TOPIC: Dems become Majority: Good or Bad thing