Dems become Majority: Good or Bad thing : Swingers Discussion 675381081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDems become Majority: Good or Bad thing
TOPIC: Dems become Majority: Good or Bad thing
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 231   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I know you all agree with the securing the boarders.

I just hate having to choose between two parties and only two.

People wanted things to change. the only way to change as of now is to vote in the demcrats. Since the republicans have had control and the people didn't like the results obviously. Even if it is only by a slight mojority. There was no other viable choices for change. I don't like how the republicans have run things but I also don't like how soft the dems are on illegals.

Unfortunately there was not other alternatives. That is the biggest problem we have not enough options.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Perm,

You are preaching to the choir. Perfect, Akron, myself, all agree with you about the concern to secure our borders. However, many Democrats, NOT ALL, but those in control and leadership positions such as Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Diane Fienstein, Barbra Boxner etc, do not want ANY physical barriers at the borders. As Nancy Pelosi stated they prefer "compassionate measures" in handling illegal immigration. OOPS, I am sorry, the PC term used by them is not illegal immigrants but undocumented workers.

These are not my words or distorted media comments. These are recorded comments from those I mentioned above.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
That is why it would be nice to have a nice selection of not republican and not democrat to lead. Unfortuntely its not going to happen probably in my lifetime. This country has outgrown and is trapped in this 2 party system.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
We may not have had a violent attack. I do concider everytime an illegal enters this country to be an attack. So right now no attacks but far from secure.

look at Mexico. Do you want to live in mexico soon enough if we keep leaving them run on in soon we will be Americo 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
perfect,

I don't think many realize that the Democrat leadership, which will have Nancy Pelosi at the top of the food chain want NO fences or barriers.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"Shouldn't security start at home. Why is it daily hundreds of illegals can gain entery into our country illegally. The terrorist who attacked us on 911 were right here in our country. Shouldn't the defense and war begin here. On our land and our soil protecting all of us. From illegals gaining access to our country and attaching us from with in" This is my post...

followed by Perfects... "I love ya both but you two REALLY have me confused. You're both worried about securing the homeland but you voted against the party that has done a 100% effective job in the last 5 years!! You voted for a party that has fought virtually every initiative by this administration to find and monitor terrorists. "

I followed with ..." Perfect I don't see any downslide in the number of illegals entering the country. Nor do I see any INS vans rounding up the ones who live here or were at that protest march of illegals. "

Your right hospitols are closing our prisons are being crowded. yet someone claims we have been doing a 100% effective job in the last 5 years. I totally dissagree. If we had done a good job the prisons would be decrowding. The hospitols would be open, the boarders secure. Less illegals entering more INS vans picking up the already existing illegals.

Jack I am alittle confused. Are you saying that the hospitols closing is proof we are doing a 100% effective job at lowering the amount of illegals ?

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
No apology necessary Dan, ever, you know that.

Jan, who is home for lunch and they just did an ABC Special Report Donald Rumsfeld is resigning and the Dem won the state of Montana.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12129 posts)
If we had more secure boarders he wouldn't have been able to come back.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
And there is our (Americans) tax dollars very hard at work (feeding and provided free medical care to illegals and terrorists). Dan, sweetie, you have no idea who I voted for. Just because I loathe Santorum, doesn't mean I voted for Casey. And are you telling me that 20 years ago we weren't safe? Are you saying that it is the Democratic party's fault and we will be attacked again solely because of the Democrats? If so, please do explain. We are never safe from terror or outside forces, ever. If they want us, they will do whatever it takes to get it and do their job.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12129 posts)
During the 1990s, we did just that. The cop killer in Denver who escaped back to Mexico? He was convicted of rape in 1996, believed to have commited other rapes and robberies as well, was deported and came back. That is why we now incarcerate them.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 231   End
TOPIC: Dems become Majority: Good or Bad thing