Dems become Majority: Good or Bad thing : Swingers Discussion 675381061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDems become Majority: Good or Bad thing
TOPIC: Dems become Majority: Good or Bad thing
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 231   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In all actuality this war has created aloty of small bands of terrorists in Iraq. They existed before but because of Hussein and Bin Laden these groups weren't active. Why because they were scared of the stronger two. Now they have nothing to fear so they all are making their presence know. That's not crap from the leftist sorry. Its is reality.

As far as caping the rates on everything Gary. I don't know about arond you but, if you rent a house there are laws on how often and by what percentage you can increase the rent each year. The utilities companies are regulated in the same fashion. The stores and retailers have competition that helps keep their cost competative. So I guess that is pretty much already done.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Ya know I have said it before and I'll say it again, we don't have Iranian shoe salesmen who were so upset about us overthowing Saddam that they left their wife and kids to join jihad and fight in Iraq. The people comming into Iraq were already dedicated to fighting us. They would have been in Afganistan fighting our troops. No one in the middle east cared enough about Iraq to get that upset about it, they don't support us being there, but neither did they support us being in Afganistan. Our enemy will always fiind recruits amung the poor and restless, and their are plenty in supply around that region. Their is just no logical explanation that would explain how invading Iraq made people who would not be involved in terrorism take up arms against us, unless they were strong supporters of Saddam.

Now as for the Dems taking control, I think that they will not be able to hide behind the fact that the Republicans have been in control for 6 years as an excuse as to why things did not get done when they run for re-election in 08'. So in order for their presidential nominee to become a viable contender against Mccian or Guilianni in 08, they need to have some kind of record of accomplishment prior.

Who would be the Majority leader in the senate? Could Hilary be nominated? Pelosi and Clinton in control of the House and Senate...........I can hear Akron screaming himself awake from that nightmare.........

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
What's going to be the real kicker is what the news reports are going to be now. Let's see the new spin. I am so looking forward to the days and months ahead.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
perfect,

...damn, I should have realized that! It always seems to be a "classified" report leaked to the NY times, but of course, they are under no obligation to reveal the report or the source. Talk about built in bias.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Gary,

Nice posts. Although I listen to Rush, and think he provokes honest questions, I disagree with Rush about 60 to 70 percent of the time.

However, on this one it sounds like I concur with his thoughts.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Answer this one question JNM.......Were we in Iraq when this country suffered it's worse terrorist attack and if not, why were we attacked and why have we not been attacked since?

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
No where in that report do I see or read more were "created". An increase in activity does not mean we created them. It just means they were brought out of hiding or exposed to who they really are, and our invasion give them a specific reason to expose their hatred. Don't read what you want in a report. I used to write, contribute and/or gather Intel for those type of reports. They are written to mean the exact words used. not what many want to interpret them to mean.

The insurgents/terrorist are such, no matter if we were or were not in Iraq. Another time, another place, but more likely then not, they would still be terrorist.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Sen read what I just posted in your thread Rush sums it up quite nicely why we lost.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
" strategies and tactics in Iraq that created more terrorists!".....I guess we were in Iraq on 9/11, 1993 WTC, 1993 Samalia, 1998 Embassies and 2000 Uss Cole. I guess were in Iraq during all those terrorist attacks.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
JMN wrote:

"actually what they voted against was an arrogant administration that developed and implemented strategies and tactics in Iraq that created more terrorists!" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As far as creating terrorist, I guess under your belief system scantily or sexy dressed women created more rapist; more nice homes with wealth and luxuries create more burglars; more affirmative action programs create white supremacist. Me - I live under the belief that we are responsible for who we are, the character we display and the actions we take with our lives. Bush's policies did bring the terrorist out of the "woodwork" or open, but create them - NO - they created themselves.

...and addressing the election, obviously everyone was not fed up. Here in Nevada, conservatives won in every election they were predicted too. I was 100 percent on my ballot. Across the U.S., conservatives won, at the federal level, approximately 245 seats. Could it be that people were disappointed in other things such as a specific candidate, or out of control non-military spending and bigger government by so called conservatives, and the backlash of scandals that rock Washington over the past 4 years.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 231   End
TOPIC: Dems become Majority: Good or Bad thing