Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Dems attempt to renew Assault Weapons Ban
TOPIC: Dems_attempt_to_renew_Assault_Weapons_Ban
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7 
61 to 66 of 66
User Details are only visible to members.
"Just what do you need an Assault weapon for?"...Why do I need an SUV why not a Hugo.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Once you outlaw guns (any type, make or model), only outlaws will have guns. Bans on guns do not stop the problem. It actually makes it worse. Criminals will still have them and be able to get them. The only ones it affects are the law abiding citizens.

Why do citizens need assault weapons? A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed. Basically that means that it is illegal to keep arms from the people.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
What use does a law abiding citizen have for an assault weapon ?

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Just what do you need an Assault weapon for? Are you that bad a shot that you need to be able to fire 50 rounds a second just to kill something?

Wilton CA
Username hidden
(609 posts)
out of my cold, stiff hands.....

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Giving up my AK with AQ living in the neighborhood? Fuck You...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7 
61 to 66 of 66
TOPIC: Dems attempt to renew Assault Weapons Ban
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.