Dems attempt to renew Assault Weapons Ban : Swingers Discussion 736951051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDems attempt to renew Assault Weapons Ban
TOPIC: Dems attempt to renew Assault Weapons Ban
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JNM You have the RIGHT not to own an "Assault" weapon. But many others and myself have a Constitutional RIGHT to own them. Guess what? Our right CANNOT be infringed upon. I personally do not own an UZI. They do not fire very accurate. But I do have a Mini 14, M-14, AR-15, AK-47, M1 Garand and a SKS. I collect guns. I also have several hunting rifles, shotguns and handguns. Do I need all of the ones I have? Probably not. But I want them and I own them. Why? Because it is a right that I am granted.

The laws to ban these weapons will affect people like me; not the thug wearing his crew's colors. The Brady Bill did not stop criminals from getting these guns. It just stopped the ones of us who use LEGAL means to purchase them.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
A blast from the past.....Oldnuts

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Aww come on I will be nice I promise!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
JNM listed: Law Enforcement Steering Committee, Fraternal Order of Police, National Sheriffs' Association, International Association of Chiefs of Police, Major City Chiefs Association, International Brotherhood of Police Officers, National Association of Police Organizations, Hispanic American Police Command Officers Association, National Black Police Association, National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives, Police Executive Research Forum, and Police Foundation.

Talk about your brown shirt organizations...LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
and the reccent Iraq bill? come on waste of time right?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
In other words just another waste of time by the Liberals, Right?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
vegas sez:Just what do you need an Assault weapon for? Are you that bad a shot that you need to be able to fire 50 rounds a second just to kill something? To keep people like you from taking them away, not for hunting you but if you come looking for me to take it away. And it became very evident that the Federal government cant protect me and my family on 9-11-2001. Maybe one day I can save you from the assholes that want to kill you but then again maybe not...LOL hahahaha

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Without the Second Amendment all the other 'rights' are just words on paper." ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Well put, my friend....well put!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Although I never understand the fascination of assault weapons, the second amendment is not written to prevent them. True freedom means that you accept that people are going to privately own, collect and do things different from you. That includes living their lives within the writings of the constitution. You can disagree with someone’s need or desire to own an assault weapons, but you should not attempt to FORCE your views upon them by passing legislation that is nothing more then a reduction on personal freedoms.

As a retired “cop”, it is my professional and personal opinion that removing assault weapons does nothing to remove them from the criminal element. Most assault weapons are seized or found, in the possession of gangs, or hardened criminals, are traced to international arms purchases where the serial numbers have been removed and the weapons altered to be fully automatic or designed to be easily modified. This legislation does little to stop black market arms deals.

If this legislation passed it will primarily impact honest citizens/gun owners, and licensed firearms vendors, not the street or career criminal the authors and supporters claim it is intended for.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Why do you need a 52" television? Or a diamond ring? Why do you want to be in a lifestyle where women have sex with women and men other than their spouse, and men have sex with other men and women other than their spouse? The answer is easy. Because you want that SUV, big screen, rock and extra sexual gratification. We want assault rifles not only because we WANT them but because they are guaranteed to us under the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 66   End
TOPIC: Dems attempt to renew Assault Weapons Ban