Dems attempt to renew Assault Weapons Ban : Swingers Discussion 736951041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDems attempt to renew Assault Weapons Ban
TOPIC: Dems attempt to renew Assault Weapons Ban
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" The problem is that a gang with assault weapons has more fire power than the police.".....from the mere fact that they are a gang says that irrespective of a ban they will have thier assault rifles. Whereas the law abiding citizen will not.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
and by the way yes i have needed a gun to protect my family and property before

London KY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
while i understand your thoughts on assault weapons a law banning them will not remove them from criminal hands so such a law would only affect the law abiding and as far as me using a weapon to protect my family and property ky passed a law giving me that right if i remember right other states were considering the same type of law

London KY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
What are assault weapons for? The official answer is it's for sport. Years ago when I was hunting we took great pride in being able to hit what we were shooting at with one shot. These days I guess you just spray as much hot lead as you can in the shortest period of time hoping to hit something.

Assault weapons have no other real use other than killing people, lots of people. The problem is that a gang with assault weapons has more fire power than the police. That has happened many times in this country.

My guess is not one of you has ever needed any kind of weapon for self protection. If all of this talk is more than just BS, there is a good chance tax payers will be paying for you room and board sometime in the future. Here in Vegas a couple of years ago there was a house invasion where they picked the wrong house. He chased them out the door and down the street shooting at them and anyone who might have been in the area. He killed one of them a few houses away and dropped another one about a block away. Now he is behind bars for the rest of his life. Keep shouting about your rights. If you keep that attitude you may find one day that you don't have any.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(600 posts)
vegas sez:Just what do you need an Assault weapon for? Are you that bad a shot that you need to be able to fire 50 rounds a second just to kill something? To keep people like you from taking them away, not for hunting you but if you come looking for me to take it away. And it became very evident that the Federal government cant protect me and my family on 9-11-2001. Maybe one day I can save you from the assholes that want to kill you but then again maybe not...LOL hahahaha

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The last attempted robbery we had here was by 3 men who knew we were home. Luckily they knew I was armed. Doesn't it make more sense that the law abiding citizen be allowed weapons for self protection, than trying to take them away? I've a wife and a six year old daughter, I know for a fact the police cannot protect them. If you take guns away from the law abiding citizens, then who will protect them? The only people weapons bans would affect would be the law abiding citizens. The criminals aren't gonna give up their weapons, until the government can come up with a way to protect all the citizens, I don't see how gun control will work. As far as assault weapons go.. anyone with enough knowledge can change a semi automatic to a fully automatic. Although I don't own one I do know how this is done. Thanks to Uncle Sam. By the way, our military bears arms to protect Americas interest, is it any more wrong for me to bear arms to protect my own interest?

London KY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
See what I mean? He comes on and spews lies about the people on this forum when he thinks no one is on then when confronted he runs. COWARD.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Here where we live it takes the police 45 minites to an hour to respond to a break in. I know this for a fact since i was a victim of one. If the police cant protect my family who will except me? I believe in owning guns and using them to protect yourself.....by the way even tho im in the ky mtns ive never hunted in my life. i own and will use guns to protect my family and property

London KY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I'm disappointed he's not participating with us. It's not so bad in here Oldnutz, as long as you don't mind debating issues with extreme right wing, gun toting, Michigan Militia types who's hero's are the Tim Mcveigh's of the world(I'm sure I'll hear about that one)

And yet another fasle accusation, when will the lies stop. We actually threw a execution party when that traitor went down for his crimes... What a coward. Actually you are more like Tim than you want to be JNM "a Coward"!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The constitution was written so long ago. Our fore fathers when they wrote this didnt even fathom the prospect of assault rifles or such. I bet if they were still around they would put a stop to them because they are smarter then our fore fathers of today.

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 66   End
TOPIC: Dems attempt to renew Assault Weapons Ban