Dems Iraq Resolution : Swingers Discussion 736941011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDems Iraq Resolution
TOPIC: Dems Iraq Resolution
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
"This just in: 31 dead. 160 injured in a car bombing in Bagdad! Surge baby surge! "...I can actually see the glee in your face......sad!

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
i have been in the middle east yrs ago.i disagree with our reasons for going to war but cant change that. now that we are there we need to stay and fight it out because our withdrawal would only lead them to believe we dont have the courage to fight for our beliefs but i also believe we need to set a timetable with the new leadership there for their taking over the fight on their own.

London KY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
This just in: 31 dead. 160 injured in a car bombing in Bagdad! Surge baby surge!

And yet the dems did nothing to stop it, Thumping your chest wont stop it JNM, Stop the funding call it quits. Pass a bill that does something maybe your dreams will come true.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
" war is hell" And when the Iraqi people stand up and get fed up, these attack will continue. But we pulled the trigger on that bomb right?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Two weeks of wasted time getting a resolution (meaningless) to the senate and with no debate they sent it up for a vote, I love it when the dems shoot themselves in the foot LOL Your votes working out for yeah? Comical!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
vegas sez: This was Bush's war because Sadam threatened his father it's as simple as that.

Was that fruit punch kool aid you been drinkin? you and JNM need to stop drinkin the bong water...LOL Lame very lame.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Stay the Course is one hell of a plan. This war was based on lies. There is no way we are going to win a civil war. It will be going on a hundred years after we leave. We don't even know who the enemy is or what we are attempting to accomplish. This was Bush's war because Sadam threatened his father it's as simple as that. Pride has costs us hundreds of billions of dollars and over 100,000 people have died including 3,000 Americans kids. If Bush had any plan which is doubtful it has been a gigantic faliure.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(600 posts)
Jack if the dems would direct the same anger to our enemies as they do Bush this war would have been over 5 years ago. They love this war more than they are saying. It seems to give them the edge, in the media.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
They have a plan??? Oh you mean the one where they leave our troops with their ass hangin in the wind? Whats happening now? Al sadr leaves for Iran and tells his capt, to drop their arms. Head AQ is wounded or dead? Battle between insurants and Iraqi troops 300 insugants killed and or captured. Maliki sticks to his promise to get the criminals off the street, and sectarian violence in down in the last 4 weeks. All of these not being covered by liberal press. Instead of 1 division I think 4 divisions would work out very nicely. Oh and Maliki free's up 6 billion to start working on the unemployment problem. Wher oh where is CNN on these issues?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Dems Iraq Resolution