Dems Iraq Resolution : Swingers Discussion 73694101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDems Iraq Resolution
TOPIC: Dems Iraq Resolution
Created by: 38specials The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In pink tight pants with bell bottoms.......

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I can see him now......it's raining bullets ( song in the it's raining men tune) while running around with hands waving in the air.....lol

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
" If they attack, so be it. We'll be ready. ".....Where have you been the last fifteen or so years. They have attacked and they will continue. Also are you willing to die when the they attack us again?

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Cowardess comes in many colors...JNM if they held a knife to your wifes throat and ask you to accept the mark of islam would you do it or watch them cut her thoat and wait your turn?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
No not saying that at all, And no I am not peranoid just realistic. I was trained to be prepared is all and I am. There will be fighting in the streets of America in fact I am very surpised we are not in it now. But we are very close and being prepared is a whole lot better than putting my head in the sand. America did that for a long time. 9-11 was a test shot the next one will make 9-11 look like a picnic. It is a foregone conclusion we are at war and it would be my duty as a citizen to protect my family and my nation, and I will not sit back and become a victim.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Nope not at all but as long as I can protect my family I wont worry about it. But take my weapons of self protection away I figure its all over, we will truly suffer.Oh whether we leave or not its coming very soon JNM so be ready like you said be ready.I am a realist and depend on my intuition, they are here and when they are ready on their terms they will strike and strike very hard. watch your back be I wont do it for you, Oh and there is nothing any politian can do for you either.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Now remember Bush's mantra: "If we pull out, we will eventionally have to fight them on our own soil." I say. BRING IT ON! Let's bring home the troops, let the Iraqi's sort it out on their own, and then re-group. Beef up Homeland security, focus on diplomacy, If they attack, so be it. We'll be ready.

JNM they are already here!!! man I love it. When you folks gonna wake up? I guess by the time they are cutting your throat you will wake up...And you want to ban Assault weapons? Give me a break.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
However high the death toll is it will become significantly higher if we pull out. Furthermore the Govt. will be "overthrown" and a safe haven had for the terrorist. That would be a whole lot worse for us in the long run and a much bloodier fight for us later on.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Now we have it, they just dont care..Pity I thought they had something better than that.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"This just in: 31 dead. 160 injured in a car bombing in Bagdad! Surge baby surge! "... -------------------------------------------------------------------- Please tell us you did not mean this the way it comes across....if you do, then you are no better then the Arkin's and Olbermann's of the world.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Dems Iraq Resolution