Democratic party same as al Qaeda : Swingers Discussion 2156131041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDemocratic party same as al Qaeda
TOPIC: Democratic party same as al Qaeda
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 43 of 43 
User Details are only visible to members.
Had to correct an error, so I deleted and reposted. Sorry.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
C,

Thanks for cc me on that post. I enjoyed the laugh, then realized that everything that it posted applies to the democratic party, literally to the tee.

The Democratic party to America is what al Qaeda to the Muslims.

Both teach the koolaid suckling sheeple that they are there to help and protect them.

Both are about creating a following that heavily depends on them.

Both react violently to anyone that refuses to drink the koolaid. Al Qaeda, kills you barbarically, the democratic party does so by proxy.

Both preach “peace” while carrying out crimes against humanity, by targeting and killing their own citizens without trial. The Democrats though, are better at instilling fear and terror in those they plan to kill, before they snuff their life.

Both operate under the façade that they are the kinder gentler ones, fighting for what's right, but reality is that the more dependency that they create amongst the sheeple, the stronger their chance at their ultimate victory over civilization, with all its impure ideas.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
WOW Ya know M. thats scary as shit but so damn true. Why you think they want our guns so bad, I honestly think the Dems. Are putting these mass killings asswhipes up to do these things so they can pounce on the gun laws, Just my opinion..

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4859 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 43 of 43 
TOPIC: Democratic party same as al Qaeda