Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Democratic party same as al Qaeda
TOPIC: Democratic party same as al Qaeda
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Whenever a ship is wrecked on the coastline, the Florida Coast Guard investigates. Whenever a swinging-lifestyle mental shipwreck is discovered, CSI Field Marshall Zorrar is called to the scene.

This topic is the product of a maladjusted brainwaves pattern, caused by the shifting of tectonic plates beneath the Frogz Nooze bayous. While oceanic disturbances such as this can be attributed to the shifting of tectonic plates in the ocean, it is also known that the Russian Navy is testing seismic explosions to determine their world-wide effects as weapons of mass destruction.

In the ice castle somewhere in the the Aleutian island, I hope to find a Russian double agent to serve me a vodka martini, stirred, not shaken. In my fantasy, she has sweet pastry tits, an unshaven pussy, and hair flowing down her back to swish with the current of passion that occurs when I vigorously screw her in her anal pucker and defrosted pink pussy.d

I affirm this quest with the mark of the orca tail.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
8 is not going down, 8 is part of those who is living off the rest of us who pays for his existence, he's that 47% the Romney talked about.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
HFT,

Obama is no more a Muslim than you are. He's no more hypocritical Christian than you are.

Hold your bible of fairie tales in one hand, and the cam recorder in the other to view your sexual perversions. You and yours have sex with other ppl? Have you admitted your secret life to your family and church yet?

Confessed your perversions to your clergyman yet?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
When the tectonic plates of the earths core shift, tsunami waves are created. When the codependent halves of a Republc-con Party agent's brain shift, the brainwaves patterns disrupt human consciousness.

Maladjustment creates disturbance.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
ZZ has been admiring the ample and scaly posterior that has widened by 12 inches this month alone of Clara. Clara is in heat again, which explains his bizarre behavior as of late. He's been feeding her dog excrement for well over 2.5 weeks in the hopes that her gas will become more potent, thus giving him a greater high when he places his quite the effeminate corseted body, inches away from her hind legs and leans forward to inhale the ripe aroma.

Once he has his fill, he starts writing all sorts of incoherent attacks against those whom he blocked, in the hopes of entertaining and impressing the beige colored OutDrone.

FYI- the US has given away Ybor city to Cuba, with it's only resident and the blackish smog that is a result of his husbandry to Clara, Obama issued an executive order gifting Ybor City to Fidel Castro in exchange for a dozen Cuban cigars.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Strange belief. The Great Damager believes the Field Marshall has no understanding of oceanography and concomitant hurricane damage.

Field Marshall Zorrar is also Captain of a marine biology vessel that sails into the consciousness of human insanity.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
As a tribute to the empty spaces created by an international Russian female banksta/spy and the American Wild West, I now submit the revised fora name for this topic: Hurricane Great Damager and his sidekick Crackerbarrel Cowboy.

It's not as concise as the Rocky & Bullwinkle Show.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
Here comes the mental behavior disorder tsunami, with all the intelligence of an idiot out walking around having fun together being the Great Damager.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
Writing in the empty space abandoned by an international female banksta/spy permits the creation of another world of reality which includes espionage, American tragicomedy style.

Whatever you see matches the matrix in the neural network of your own consciousness.

This empty space is now occupied and owned by Field Marshall Zorrar, Commanded by your revised neural network adjuster.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
8MMGheto is still unable to keep up, enters the political fora dragging his heavy ass chip behind. Attacking people, using the race card, contributes nothing of substance to the fora. I have no idea why anyone with any cerebral power engages that garbage.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
TOPIC: Democratic party same as al Qaeda