Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Democratic party same as al Qaeda
TOPIC: Democratic party same as al Qaeda
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Outdoor:

It is because we leftist are evil... Lol.

Fact: al quada desires a religiously controlled government... Kinda like the republican party who thinks that the US is a Christian nation and in effect a religious nation.

Fact: al quada kill women who stand up and or have the adacity to become educated. Kinda like how the republicans wan to ban easy access to contraception and abortion... Even in the need of life saving medical needs.

Fact: al quada favors a do eat dog world where only a select few are allowed to be educated, all others must work until death. Kinda how the right (again republicans) wish to deny college education to the masses.

Fact: an educated people, even when not able to gain employment, are less violent. Unlike a illiterate group of people unable to think beyond bumper sticker slogans.

Yep, democrats are in point of fact = al quada.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7777 posts)
The premise of this topic that insanity could be defended was abondoned by the creator of the topic as soon as the topic was submitted for public viewing and discourse.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
What's the premise of this thread? The OP is deleted. The author is blocked. How are the Dems same as al Qaida?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The Great Damager sucks turtle blood through Al Queda testicles.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
The Royal Canadian Mounties affirm my choice of a Russian Screw Martini.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
Lets just hope very soon someone someway puts a drastic end to all OBAMASS Shit and his whole crew too :=) Just a little wishful thinking.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
Take my order, please. I want two naked shrimp, served with lemon and lime twists on the side, and vodka martini shaken, not stirred.

Don't answer me as Field Marshall Zorrar. I answer to you only with the name James Bond 007.

I love my toes in the sand and my rigid cock in American-Russian pussy.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
Oh they don't ask for help, they demand it, and they get it. Obama is making sure of that.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17244 posts)
One-orca tailpower rules the Aleution Islands between Alaska, USA and Russia.

Bring me that vodka martini, stirred, not shaken, with a Caribbean lime twist and a spa towel.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
Well when the shit hits he fan,,and it will I feel sorry for those 47%,, I hope not a one of em will ever be stupid enough to ever ask us for help, Im not being mean,But God does tell us to always fight Satan!!!!!!

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
TOPIC: Democratic party same as al Qaeda