Democratic party same as al Qaeda : Swingers Discussion 215613
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDemocratic party same as al Qaeda
TOPIC: Democratic party same as al Qaeda
Created by: Seduction4Two The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sed....I agree! BUY AMMO! BTW I like the CZ-75b!

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Oh, I don't need Xanax, I still maintain that the Democratic party as it is today is comprised of al Qaeda like lunatics.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16886 posts)
More from the Xanax prescribing doctor f SLS....

"The man admited to doing coke during his school years. If you look at his wife she looks as if she is whacked out on meth. Good example to place at the helm right? It will be a total disgrace to have them represent The United States of America. I can just imagine a Dinner at the White House........music by P-diddy, prayer rugs with your stamped invitation, shoes removed at the entrance, invocation by Farrakan and seven-day shitters issued for the main dance. God help us."

"A crackhead, a muslim dressed in a Christian robe, a man that, if shaved, the number 666 will easily show, perhaps the man with the blue turban (Nostradamus verse) but more than anything....an "illusion" that will cost this great nation everything we have worked so hard for. THINK BEFORE YOU VOTE."

"By the way let's not forget Vince Foster and the premature "Fatal self- inflicted wound". The Clintons must have belong to the SS or KGB in their prior life."

"

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Oldies but goodies by this guy....

"And as for MLK I don't remember seeing him in the same foxhole with me in Nam, or any other foreign land where our boys bravely and selflessly gave their lives for his right to march freely on the streets of this great country."

"bioptic: You will be on the soup line within a few month after the mongrel takes power. What he fails to admit is that he is also a white man. An Oreo cookie, half white (MOTHER WHITE). father black ...from Africa. The "man" hates the white race to the point of refusing to admit the white influence from the woman that race him. His grandmother."

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
You are all fucking crazy!!!! Get some zanax.

Converse TX
Username hidden
(34 posts)
"8, accept it Obama doesn't care about YOU. He only cares about his father, FREND MARSHALL DAVIS, wishes to destroy the USA. You will go down with us all, accept it."

First of all, Obama has not met me. Why should he care about INDIVIDUALS?

He doesn't care about his mother equally? They are both deceased, so thoughts should be the word, not care, right?

I'm gonna take that long shot bet, and say he cares about the nation, or his campaign would not be 2-0. Then, he cares about and loves his wife, the First Lady, and their children, and their other family.

Do you think Rush Limburger, Hannity, Fox News, and repub politicians personally care about your old, wrinkly, pimpled ass?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Oh? The Al Qaeda is full of Christians now?

Using death threats for their political agenda are the Democrats now?

This title is Assinine in itself...

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Non secular government..check Demonizing other faiths..check Subjugation of women..check Arming the faithful..check Religion in public institutions..check Sexual repression..Check Violence as a means to an end..check Contempt secular nation states..check need more examples?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
What a idiot!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19452 posts)
Actually..if it weren't for that Koran vs the Bible thing...right wing Republicans and Al Queada are pretty much on the same page on virtually all social and cultural issues.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: Democratic party same as al Qaeda