Democratic fear and conspiratorial non sense : Swingers Discussion 210861
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDemocratic fear and conspiratorial non sense
TOPIC: Democratic fear and conspiratorial non sense
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
In the past week or so, I've picked up here as well as other places online all sorts of commentaries that suggest that the only way that the Republicans can win is through stealing the election.

Some comments:

"Watch the Rethugs, there is no way that they can win unless they slime as they have previously their way into the WH"

"They r criminals, they are stealing the election right under our noses, Democrats wake up and smell reality!"

WTF!? Are the democrats so fearful of losing the election that they're inventing stories ahead of the election? seriously? Just how desperate is that?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Vanity Fair did a large and revealing article about LDS Church influence over Mormon politicians two weeks ago, particularly Republicans–it should be noted that they did not even mention Harry Reid, the Senate Majority Leader and Democrat from Nevada. Then legendary Billy Graham took Mormonism off of his “cult list”—a move that enraged Evangelical Christians who consider LDS doctrine to be an abomination against their faith."

The Republic-con Party plutocracy cult corrupts everything in America.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
That's funny.

I really haven't posted much here lately.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Idiots out walking around having fun together creating prejudice and promoting poison political doctrines for the Republic-con Party seldom notice that the forms and shapes they fear the most are attached as shadows at the bottom of their shoes when the sun shines.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
In a country that invited Europeans to leave their homelands and come to the nation of free people, it seems that once some emigrants arrive, they have to rediscover their personal slavery and cultural depravity by associating with the anti-American, regressive Republican Party.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
*You seem to have some problem, especially as the election gets closer, at separating the wheat from the chaff... *

Funny that you should say that, someone just mentioned their disappointment with you acting exactly in the way that you accuse me of.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
I don't see a whole lot of difference between what you posted about liberals and the widespread (at least around here) belief that the New Black Panther Party, with a grand total of two members, will end democracy as we know it.

There are crazies all over, on both sides.

You seem to have some problem, especially as the election gets closer, at separating the wheat from the chaff...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Substance dahlink, substance. All you have here is thin partisan rhetoric in a cute bonnet of 'inquiry'.

My 'cut and paste' is chock a block full of substance. You offer this....

Lose your 'A' game somewhere?

What a shame.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
You need new material, you've been stuck on deflection for weeks now, regardless of what you're responding to.

I'm sorry that you're so upset that I refuse to read your book length copy and paste jobs, but not everything is about you. This is MY experience that I am describing, my experience in engaging other people who are coming up with with "Just in case" CYA's if the Republicans should win.

How is it that you worded it, I love the smell of liberal hair burning when they're panicking, it warms my heart even though the stench is quite putrid.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
I'm sorry, posting new threads as deflection?

I posted nearly a dozen pages of Republican offenses in another thread, only to be completely ignored by pretty much all righties here. The facts are there s42, I implored righties to come up with the same kind of stuff for lefties.

And then you post this?

The Republicans ARE in the process of dealing the same dirty tricks they have for years, (does ANYONE need more proof of the 2000 race being stolen? Please let me know so I can inundate your mailbox) this year on steroids to the point that EVERYONE is seeing it. I've posted citations and have dozens more in favorites on the slight chance that a single rightie here has the gumption to actually engage in honest debate on the facts.

You do understand that THIS is one of the main reasons I parted from the GOP 10 years ago, the blatant lies and outright attitude of 'whatever it takes' regardless if you trample civil, constitutional or human rights.

As far as I'm concerned most righties have auctioned off their integrity and honor in exchange for short term personal financial and political gain.

Is THIS what our great society has turned into? It turns my stomach...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
In the past week or so, I've picked up here as well as other places online all sorts of commentaries that suggest that the only way that the Republicans can win is through stealing the election.

Some comments:

"Watch the Rethugs, there is no way that they can win unless they slime as they have previously their way into the WH"

"They r criminals, they are stealing the election right under our noses, Democrats wake up and smell reality!"

WTF!? Are the democrats so fearful of losing the election that they're inventing stories ahead of the election? seriously? Just how desperate is that?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Democratic fear and conspiratorial non sense