Democrat Controlled Senate Votes NO on Minimum Wage Increase : Swingers Discussion 72393
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDemocrat Controlled Senate Votes NO on Minimum Wage Increase
TOPIC: Democrat Controlled Senate Votes NO on Minimum Wage Increase
Created by: AkronFunTimes The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cheddar or Provolone?

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
And I was filling out your application you asked it on your application. There WAH WAH WAH!!!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Obviously I dont hold to much Bias I hired him did I not? And some of my best friends Are Liberals...LOL I fucked a liberal last weekend...

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Lucky

you said:

"St. Pete asked: have you ever registered or voted for a democrat? NO!! "

No I didn't. Learn to read. I said to put that on your employment application for potential new employees. I didn't ask if YOU had ever registered or voted democrat as you are so biased that would be a stupid question. What a putz. I said to ask that of your prospective employees, then you could avod hiring those "lazy" people. But, then you wouldn't have anything to bitch about would you?

And you don't see me crying and whining about my ailments at all. But a while back I did want to ask you if you wanted some "cheese to go with your whine" when you went into your tirate about taxes when you thought the posts were not on point, but I refrained. And I am not like you at all....you run across one bad apple and say ALL are the same. I run into an asshole conservative and I REALIZE they ARE NOT ALL the same......just one bad apple in the bunch.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
St pete doesnt like the way I treat my employees, I am going by the way I was treated as the employee St. Pete. I have learned from some of the best conservitives in the world. Mangers and VP's and the like taught me a lot about labor and how to treat and how not to argue over pay or benefits. It is what it is and there is no fixin it.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Then when you get screwed for a day pay.....who ya gonna blame? Clinton? Liberals? I did not say only liberal behaved this way, But it is the norm from were I sit and from past experiences.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
" He is always on the soap box and reminds me of you and JNM all the time. All ways blaming the other guy for what ails him."...Yup that sounds like a liberal to me as well........

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Been a long fucking day!!!

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Garys been drinkin!!!! LOL

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"it would likely be the 1000 dollar guy because the million dollar guy would hire a good accountant to finagle the numbers and probly get out of paying completely. "...Well duh...... the 1000 dollar guy sets money back while the 1000.000 dollar guys pays in( or gal whatever).

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 94   End
TOPIC: Democrat Controlled Senate Votes NO on Minimum Wage Increase