Dem caught attempting to smuggle loaded gun into Senate Bldg : Swingers Discussion 75952
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDem caught attempting to smuggle loaded gun into Senate Bldg
TOPIC: Dem caught attempting to smuggle loaded gun into Senate Bldg
Created by: 38specials The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Perfect

"St. Pete

"". If it turns out he lied, owns the gun then he should be punished the same as anyone else for a first time offense....whether the law requires fines or imprisonment. "

Sooo Scooter should be treated just like Bill Clinton? "

By quoting me you dismisss my post on the heels of that one......how can you arrest, charge and convict a person who wasn't the person carrying the weapon into a federal building even if he did own it? He was not the individual carrying the weapon.

The difference between Scooter and Clinton. One was convicted, one was not...they both had thier day in court.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
WTF does Ken Lay have to do with this topic?

Today dems might wanna carry LOL there are getting it form both sides of the aisle...LOL Dems are the only animals that eat their own LOL Was Monica a Dem?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
DebJack

"We KNOW Webb used his aide to carry the gun because he is a lazy elitist and won't carry his own coffee. His arrogance is what caused this problem. "

We KNOW?? You a mouse in his pocket? LOL

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Oh boy another one!!!!!...here we go again. Man they just keep comming.....

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Another thought I have on this...

It was not Web who tried to transport the weapon into a Federal Building nor was he caught carrying the weapon around Washington. I don't see how Web could be charged even if he admitted the gun was his.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
ok just curious as the first report I heard said the gun was unregistered. I take that to mean the owner is unknown...correct me if I'm wrong. Also, the first I heard of this report stated that the gun was "believed" to be Webs.

Seems like he has denied that this is his weapon.....Investigate the truth! Yes a democrat says "investigate". If it turns out he lied, owns the gun then he should be punished the same as anyone else for a first time offense....whether the law requires fines or imprisonment.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
No..at least not in this country!!!

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Question for the gun toters.

When issued a permit to carry a gun....does the permit specify the serial number of the weapon?

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
I concur Dan. It will be swept "under the rug" and ignored by most of the main stream press.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I don't know......I have heard stories about many Americans forgetting that they had Weapons in their luggage at Airports and what have you. This doesn't seem to be much of a story. He will probably pay a big fine.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Dem caught attempting to smuggle loaded gun into Senate Bldg