Dem Pres Candidates : Swingers Discussion 721181081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDem Pres Candidates
TOPIC: Dem Pres Candidates
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 84 of 84 
User Details are only visible to members.
Although I would love to see a woman at the head of our country, knowing that fresh air would actually be brought to that office, I would lean towards Richardson and Biden. Although I admire Obama's honesty and forwardness, he needs more experience under his belt. Edwards is a nutcase, Kerry, wouldn't even speak the name and the rest, well none will last. I watched a program where Al Gore was on discussing his movie the Inconvenient Truth, and although he would definitely be a front-runner, he specifically stated he has no intentions on even thinking about another run, let alone forming any committees. He is quite content in what he is doing now. Said he could never go through something like that again, and his eyes and heart showed he is not even thinking about it. It will be extremely interesting in the next 12 months, I will say that.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
Why have an equal rights bill when we already have one? We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I dont like any of them on either side... Id vote for Chavez before I would vote for Ava (Braun) Clinton.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Black Liberal attitude? WHAT ABOUT ME WAH WAH WAH

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 84 of 84 
TOPIC: Dem Pres Candidates