Dem Pres Candidates : Swingers Discussion 721181041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDem Pres Candidates
TOPIC: Dem Pres Candidates
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am JNM and you should be as well.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lets get one thing straight. I believe in the war on terror, and I am not a fan of radical islamic terrorism by any stretch of the imagination, I lost colleagues in 911, and I prayed as hard as any American that we would capture Bin Laden. What I object to is right wing dirty tricks designed to damage the campaigns of both Obama and Clinton. So please don't put words in my mouth.

But the liberal press and leftist in this country constantly attacking the president is ok? All the disproved so called info on him in the last election that was OK right? It is a two way street JNM you cant have it one way...

I see everything wrong with both your candidates there man and it has nothing to do with Race, sex, Religion, and or sexual orientation. "USSA" It is just the begining.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Could of fooled me but then who am I to say... Except for every time someone puts his BS in question or in its place he disappears, or better yet makes durogitory remarks about people when they are not on and when they come back and beg to ask a question there is no answer, I guess I got it wrong. But hiding your head in the sand ok I can accept that. ()

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky,

I do NOT think JNM is a coward, but his blind hatred of FOX and what I perceive to be his denial of the problems of Terrorism and the link to radical Islam, does make me believe his "head is in the sand".

I respect his passion, I just think some of it is misplaced. However, to be fair to JNM he thinks the same about me, as well as others who post on these forums.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Are you saying he is hiding his head in the sand? Coward?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Debjack,

A perfect world and reality are two distant planets. Unfortunately, JNM, our forum friend is not getting that point.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Yup fighters and cowards aswell AAHHH? JNM you and ER peas in a pod.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
awefully proud you have no idea!!!!

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Well as far as the youth of America is concerned, in 04 my then 5yrd old voted in her class at school for Bush and got pretty upset when he lost to Kerry.......my little girl I love her so.....

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I still believe those yutes should be involved, as it is their future as well. Many in my sons' generation do not vote or have never registered to vote, which I find truly sad.

jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 84   End
TOPIC: Dem Pres Candidates