Defense Against Domestic Terrorism: Americans Against America : Swingers Discussion 2139531041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDefense Against Domestic Terrorism: Americans Against America
TOPIC: Defense Against Domestic Terrorism: Americans Against America
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Crazy people have more rights.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Republicans in Indiana are taking self-defense too far. In a move supported by the National Rifle Association, the Indiana House passed Senate Bill 1, which allows homeowners to shoot and kill police officers they believe are unlawfully on their property or in their homes. The bill could also extend to federal law enforcement officials."

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
For increased homeland security and domestic terrorist identification, the Citizen Corps should be aligned with ATF in fighting crime which creates mayhem with the use of assault weapons.

Each gun seller should be required to place a traceable electronic dot on each assault weapon sold, with the name, address, and an electronic dot tracing the location and ammunition use history by date and location.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6899 posts)
They would make excellent neighborhood assault weapon location squad leaders, and should have powers of search and seizure like those of the ATF.

ZZ Here we go again. I loved that Regan line but is soooo true in this thread. YOU do not like the 2nd amendment and now it seems you want our government to just ignore the 4th amendment too. Are you sure you are an American and have at least heard of out constitution???

And your way of identifying "assault weapons" is garbage.

An AR-15 may look like an M-16 but it does not function like an M-16. It is not selective fire, you can not put it on go fast and hose things down.

I carried an M-16 and variants for 23 years and I know very well what I'm talking about. I now own several modern sport rifles that look like the M-16 but they are not the same weapon, not even close.

Bidon is nothing but a shill. As a senator he has proposed many bills restricting our second amendment rights. Most of them never made it to law or did not manage to stay current law.

You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. I will take you on in any 2nd amendment discussion using statistical provable facts and point out the BS you toss around as if it were true.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Z:

No one but badged police and law enforcement ought to have search and seizure powers.

As for their powers... Militias serve the public good during times of need. They do not act as another policing force unless their is a time of need like an emergency.

This sounds like the national guard for the sole reason that the state militia became the national guard.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
The Citizens Corp mission statement is taken from the Department of Homeland Security website.

National Guardians who have fulfilled their six-year commitments would be the best choices for leadership in the Citizens Corp. They would make excellent neighborhood assault weapon location squad leaders, and should have powers of search and seizure like those of the ATF.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6899 posts)
Z:

Now you are ruining your good idea with some kind if advertisement scheme. Just stick to what I commented on and strengthen that... It'll take you 20 years to get that much.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
Since the Department of Homeland Security has a mission related to defense against domestic terrorism, citizens should be involved in monitoring and locating assault weapons through the DHS registry. This is the stated mission of what could be an assault weapons-control citizen group:

The mission of Citizen Corps is to harness the power of every individual through education, training, and volunteer service to make communities safer, stronger, and better prepared to respond to the threats of terrorism, crime, public health issues, and disasters of all kinds.

Citizen Corps asks you to embrace the personal responsibility to be prepared; to get training in first aid and emergency skills; and to volunteer to support local emergency responders, disaster relief, and community safety.

State and municipal agencies related to civil defense should have at least one day each year to promote a 'Show Me Your Weapon' day in which assault weapons owners show cooperation with DHS through providing assurance that they, and not anyone else, have possession of their weapon. In addition, they should report how many rounds of ammo they have and where it is located.

Representatives of the Citizen Corps should make on-premise inspections, accompanied by a National Guard platoon during weekend trainings.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6899 posts)
Z:

I could agree with something like this.

A registry for assault weapon owners, and the requirement that they join some form of militia which is considered to be a legitament militia of a state. (active militia or inactive)

After all, the 2nd amendment does say that the entire reason for its existance is so that the people may form said militias. It never stated that you had to have (insert weapon) but to build a bridge and keep assault weapons out of the hands of people who we as a society has deemed a threat... Requiring assault weapon owners (at no expense of the owner) to be a member of a militia recognized by the state level of government... Able to be called upon by the state or local governments if so need be.

This call to duty would include things like natual distastor relief, extra security for events at lower ends of government... Ect.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
In its 2011 report “The Militarization of the U.S. Civilian Firearms Market,” the non-partisan Violence Policy Center noted that “selling militarized firearms to civilians—i.e., weapons in the military inventory or weapons based on military designs—has been at the point of the industry’s civilian design and marketing strategy since the 1980s.” And in its 2011 annual report to investors, Smith & Wesson Holding Company noted that there was a $489 million domestic, non-military market for “modern sporting rifles,” a euphemism for auto-loading, assault-style rifles. Modern sporting rifles are perhaps the fastest-growing segment of the domestic long gun industry. From 2007 to 2011, according to the Freedom Group’s most recent annual report, domestic consumer long gun sales grew at a compound annual rate of 3 percent; modern sporting rifle sales grew at a 27 percent rate.

In the Year 2013, the Department of Homeland Security needs to be the agency that controls and regulates the use of assault weapons by creating, maintaining, and publishing a registry of assault weapons owners.

Each state should be required to monitor the location and support, through their local National Guard militia, those assault-weapon owners who are now a poorly regulated militia. This would comply with the Second Amendment of the Constitution.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6899 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 59   End
TOPIC: Defense Against Domestic Terrorism: Americans Against America