Defense Against Domestic Terrorism: Americans Against America : Swingers Discussion 2139531031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDefense Against Domestic Terrorism: Americans Against America
TOPIC: Defense Against Domestic Terrorism: Americans Against America
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Exhibit A

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The second ammendment was not meant to protect hunters, it was meant to protect the public from a tyrannical government. The only weapon ever used by me to kill another human being was issued to me by my government. By the way it was not a musket but a FULLY automatic M-14 ( a much superior weapon to the M-4/M-16). I will give up my SEMI-automatic rifles as soon as the government (local police, state police, federal) goes back to carrying single shot muskets. In the meantime I will not surrender my SEMI-automatic pistols until senator Feinstien becomes a playboy centerfold.

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
Hopefully, the Department of Homeland Security's Citizen Corps activists will become a model for the nation. Tennessee would be a proving ground that carrying assault weapons reduces the threat of anarchy, a form of domestic terrorism, according to the FBI.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
I have been watching an ever increasing disregard for government over the course of the last 20 years. Robert you are 27 years old according to your profile.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
I have had cops out walking around on my proprety at 4 oclock in the morning without a warrant,then threaten to take me to jail if I didn't do what they wanted.I told them to get off my property or I was going to arrest them,and put them in jail.they was 50 yards on my property.........BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Sons of Anarchy seem to have found a sympathetic group of politicians in Indiana.

Y2013 could bring interesting clashes and a shootout or two. Anarchists win, cops lose? Assault weapons are carried in public, and only the T-shirt slogans identify the difference between civilians out walking around having fun together demonstrating their Second Amendment rights.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
I also agree. If cops obey the law then they have no problem. Some cops will never be put on a witness stand because they have been caught lying on the stand in the past. These cops have records that are permanently attacked to their files. In Ca they are called Brady packets. There are a lot of still working LEO's that have this on their records.

Now why would something like this be necessary if cops always were following the law and telling the truth???

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
just be cause they are police officers,don't mean they can tresspass or break in to your home..........BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
wrhen an officer is on your property with out a warrat they are there illegaly.they are tresspressing while heavy armed,......BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Lol, it's Indiana. What else but redneck ass backward disregard for the law do you expect?

I have been watching an ever increasing disregard for government over the course of the last 20 years.

Have a problem? Blame the government. Have a failed business? Blame the government.

The court of law decides if something is illegal or not and laws like Indiana will turn more people against the NRA and gun rights.

Again, support these ideals at the cost of your second amendment.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 59   End
TOPIC: Defense Against Domestic Terrorism: Americans Against America