Death penalty for China official : Swingers Discussion 800101021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDeath penalty for China official
TOPIC: Death penalty for China official
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think if a gov official takes a bribe and indirectly kills someone, such as with the Chinese official, then sure why not. That person was in a position of power and trust and abused it, now people are dead because he took a bribe. It sounds like murder to me and they should send a message to others in his position. Unlike street level criminals, white collar criminals do read the papers and watch the news, most would not be stupid enough to make the same mistake. I support the death penalty for Murders and Rapists.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Last i checked the death penalty didn't apply to white collar crimes in the usa.

If the chicoms want to execture people for taking bribes.... well that's the chicoms business. Life goes on... for some of us.

My only problem with the death penalty in the USA is that it's under used and takes to damn long. 20 years to off a murder. I believe once convicted and the dna tested.... should only take as long as it takes to order the chemicals to inject to get the job done.

Should we execute someone that takes bribes... no i don't think so... should we execute a baby raper? Well, can i flip the switch?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
What about the drug companies?

Now that China is a financial Mecca the greed is starting to show, you will start to see alot more of this in coming days. I see a bleak future for the communist regime.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Do you think the death penalty should be reserved for street level violent crime, or should it also apply to high level white collar criminals, as in China?"

Kill 'em all.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
don't think the death penalty should be utilized in either situation.

In 2006, about 91 per cent of all known executions took place in six countries: China, Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan and the USA. great company for US (pun intended)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: Death penalty for China official