Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Death penalty for China official
TOPIC: Death penalty for China official
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As I've said many times, I believe the current President should be given a fair jury trial. I have no problems with ensuring he receives a fair trial before being pronounced guilty of treason and sentenced to solitary confinement for life.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"DO i need to call the secret service.... did er threaten the president of the united states?"

Did I?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
er i don't care what liberals say..... I"m fine with executing criminals. And i really dont' give a rats ass what the world objects to.

DO i need to call the secret service.... did er threaten the president of the united states?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"E & R. The problem with what you propse is that 1. liberals don't want us torturing terrorists... imagine their indignation if we tortured a baby raper? 2. If you have a rabid dog you don't play with it you kill it.... same with a baby raper, murders et al. YOu can be sure if the prick is dead he WILL NOT reoffend."

I thought liberals were supposed to be against the death penalty? So you are against punishing people for their crimes because you think the liberals might object, but you're in favor of killing them even though most people in the world in fact *do* object to that?

I was just trying to offer a compromise between capital punishment and punishing crime. In my view death is too good for a baby rapist. It's also too good for a war criminal president. I say lock them in a dark closet somewhere for a few decades and feed them a can of soup broth a day.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Sorry Scotty. Post shall be amended to show my agreement is with you not eandr.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
sweetbut,

It was actually me that said the death penalty was under used and took to long to finish off.

E & R. The problem with what you propse is that 1. liberals don't want us torturing terrorists... imagine their indignation if we tortured a baby raper? 2. If you have a rabid dog you don't play with it you kill it.... same with a baby raper, murders et al. YOu can be sure if the prick is dead he WILL NOT reoffend.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Define street level violent crimes. That could be taken as mugging, carjacking or murder. Murderers, rapists, child molesters and drug dealers should be executed IMO. The case in China where a person regulating perscription drugs has been found taking bribes to approve drugs that have been found to kill people then they are responsible for those deaths and should be executed. I hate to say this but I agree with eandr on the fact that executions are not used enough. 20 years on death row is ridiculious. Knock it down to 10. That would save the taxpayers millions of dollars. Or do what Texas has passed. In a Capitol Murder case where there are CREDABLE eyewitnesses to the crime then do the execution within a year. Overwhelming evedince should be the same. Examples: A murder caught on video, confessions.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
I thought E_R was against the United States Government Torturing people.........I would rather do the humane thing and kill them.......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"My only problem with the death penalty in the USA is that it's under used and takes to damn long. 20 years to off a murder. I believe once convicted and the dna tested.... should only take as long as it takes to order the chemicals to inject to get the job done."

Have you ever seen Papillon? There are tortures worse than death. Solitary confinement in a 6'x6' cell with no light whatsoever for years. Half rations of about 600 calories per day. There are ways to make these people *feel* the burden of their crimes without killing them.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
angel,

Just because someone lost money in their retirement plan is not grounds in my book for execution. I have a client that worked for enron didn't listen to me when i told him to divest part of his portfolio he held of enron stock to other holdings. He lost alot of money and is now working at wal mart.

He had a responsiblity for his own portfolio. Was ken lay a bastard yes.... should we have killed him..... only if you want to be liek the chicoms.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: Death penalty for China official