Death Panels Do we need them : Swingers Discussion 219240
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDeath Panels Do we need them
TOPIC: Death Panels Do we need them
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Party:

I want to live forever.

I wish to watch humanity grow into the better being that I know it can grow into and shed its fear of the collective whole that the fearful dread.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6870 posts)
LMAO

So you want to live for ever? BAHAHAHAHAHA I got a plan for that.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Party:

I want to live forever.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6870 posts)
Robert....than let me put it this way...at the end of life, it is unwise You want to live to be 150? I don't

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Party:

Not necessarily.

We are learning means of altering gene after conception, who is to say that we will no develop a means of reversing the damage that has occured to the DNA through cell division.

Go back 100 years and tell a man we are on the moon. Go back 1,000 years and tell Rome that we can clone animals. Go back 10,000 years and show our barely clothed ancistors living in cold climates our space suits.

The future is only Hindered by our level of technology and access to resources which become intimate once we can change one element into another by means of transmutation of a solid into energy and energy to a new form of matter.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6870 posts)
If folks here are concerned about overweight folks being a drag on the rest of society logic dictates that they all should be for death panels . why keep old people living on the young's dime ?

Dyer IN

Username hidden
(450 posts)
Robert...extending life begins before conception, at the end of life, it's too late.

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Party:

"having said this, yes, we need to stop spending 2/3rds of the medicare budget in the final six months of life to extend life an average of 2 weeks, and stop treating people for conditions they will die WITH, and not die OF"

If we do this, then I will have to say that our responsibility becomes to dump some if not most of this saved money into research and development of healthcare and other science which will improve the quality of healthcare over all and extend life by years if not decades.

Oh and fix that damned flaw in our genetics which limits our ability to reproduce cells an infinite number of times.... (Shakes fist angrily at the Telomeres for degrading over time.)

ht tp://en.wikipedia.or g/wiki/Telomere

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6870 posts)
There have been death panels for decades...they are staffed by $8 an hour high school dropouts working at private insurance calls centers who look up your policy, and after a few mouse clicks, decide you Mom's condition is pre existing and won't be covered, even though she has been paying her premiums and co pays since 1970. Obamacare will put an END to this having said this, yes, we need to stop spending 2/3rds of the medicare budget in the final six months of life to extend life an average of 2 weeks, and stop treating people for conditions they will die WITH, and not die OF

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
I regret this already...

“I am without means of gaining skills, employers don't waste time training people, period. I have not met an employer who trains employees to do a job that pays medical.”

No, not “period”. Just becaue you haven't met them doesn't mean they don't exist. I, and several other employers in my line of work train the majority of our employees to do their job. We also pay medical while they are learning.

Not a union, not a school, not mom and dad, not the Internet, the employers train them because what they do can only be learned by OJT.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
TOPIC: Death Panels Do we need them