De-dolarization : Swingers Discussion 245128
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDe-dolarization
TOPIC: De-dolarization
Created by: AndrewRobin
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is a big deal. This is your standard of living. The only reason our money is worth anything is because the rest of the world uses it as a medium of exchange in international trading. This has been building for a while. The more dollars the federal reserve prints, the more it drives down the value, and this is the result.

De-Dollarization Accelerates - China/Russia Complete Currency Swap Agreement

The last 3 months have seen Russia's "de-dollarization" plans accelerate. First Gazprom clients shift to Euros and Renminbi, then the UK signs currency swap agreements with China, then NATO ally Turkey cuts ties and mulls de-dollarization, Switzerland jumps in the currency swap agreements, and BRICS create their own non-US-based funding vehicle, and then finally this week, Russia's oligarchs have shifted cash holdings to Hong Kong. But this week, as RT reports, Russian and Chinese central banks have agreed a draft currency swap agreement, which will allow them to increase trade in domestic currencies and cut the dependence on the US dollar in bilateral payments. “"The agreement will stimulate further development of direct trade in yuan and rubles on the domestic foreign exchange markets of Russia and China," the Russian regulator said.

full article with links to other sources zerohedge. com/news/2014-08-09/de-dollarization-accelerates-chinarussia-complete-currency-swap-agreement

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One post you insult me and tell me that I do not know anything when it comes to who uses what nations money, then you go and say how the dollar is about to drop out?

You cannot have it both ways, and more nations are using the Euro as the bases upon which to value everything. My loans are based upon the Euro, not the USD.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7481 posts)
Get ready, people...

I refrained from posting this stuff when it was just Soros. Now it's more of the smart money.

Icahn, Soros, Druckenmiller, And Now Zell: The Billionaires Are All Quietly Preparing For The Plunge

"The stock market is at an all-time, but economic activity is not at an all-time," explains billionaire investor Sam Zell to CNBC this morning, adding that, "every company that's missed has missed on the revenue side, which is a reflection that there's a demand issue; and when you got a demand issue it's hard to imagine the stock market at an all-time high." Zell said he is being very cautious adding to stocks and cutting some positions because "I don't remember any time in my career where there have been as many wildcards floating out there that have the potential to be very significant and alter people's thinking." Zell also discussed his view on Obama's Fed encouraging disparity and on tax inversions, but concludes, rather ominously, "this is the first time I ever remember where having cash isn't such a terrible thing." Zell's calls should not be shocking following George Soros. Stan Druckenmiller, and Carl Icahn's warnings that there is trouble ahead.

full post with all the billionaires' statements...

zerohedge. com/news/2014-09-03/icahn-soros-druckenmiller-and-now-zell-billionaires-are-all-quietly-preparing-market

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(447 posts)
Robert, you ignorant boob. The U.S. dollar is used by everyone on earth to buy and sell commodities, that includes food. When Crapcanistan buys wheat(or whatever) from Buttfuckistan, the importers and exporters first convert their national currency to dollars, do the deal, then sell the item in their own country in their own currency. The value of the dollar dictates the price that they must sell at. When the Federal Reserve prints more dollars, the value is affected by the total amount. They are stealing the VALUE of the dollars held around the world, without actually taking away any of them. It also happens to the dollars you have in your pocket. This has caused inflation that they continue to lie about. You see it at the grocery store. In America, the percentage of the average person's income that they spend on food is somewhere between 10-20%. We were able to absorb it. In other countries the average person spends 40-50% of their income on food. They were hit far harder than we were by the actions of The Federal Reserve.

This is all the time I'm willing to spend in a most likely useless attempt to cure your ignorance.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(447 posts)
Andrew:

Want to stop the fed from printing money as they do? Balance the fucking books by paying a living wage to everyone who works (without raising the cost of the products). This spread wealth will both have people working (improving their self image) and enabled to pay more in taxes.

If the government had this tax income, the need to print money to have it wouldn't exist. The problem is that you and many others are stricken sick with the diseases of greed, and would rather blame someone not you for the starving... When it is your very ideals that which would leave these people starving.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7481 posts)
BLT2LAST, Don't worry your pretty little head over things you don't understand.

Robert, yes, It's all just like it says on paper, because that's how the world really works.

tbrm, The Fed has never done anything on the scale of the QE programs of the last few years. When they create trillions of inflationary dollars, they're stealing from everyone else in the world. People are literally starving because of this, and they won't put up with it much longer, that's why you see all those governments making those moves.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(447 posts)
This has been a go to for Birchers since the 1950's.

Still waiting for it to happen...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Robert don't you know that Andrew thinks he's the only one with all the head knowledge. He actually thinks I never left, let me see...Harlem maybe, Brooklyn or some other place people of color never leave to see what the fuck is going on in the rest of the world. There is no love lost on him from me. I was going to opt out of that foolish SLS Hall of Fame or whatever it is but I think I may have my own inductee after all.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3285 posts)
I just looked up the federal reserve, its owned by 12 backs, which were started by congress, run like private institution. These banks derive their authority through congress, but are not part of the government.

In short, the Congress can take the power of the federal reserve away at any point in time, the congress can replace it at any time with another agency, the reserve does not control anything beyond what we allow them to.

As always, your fear amuses me.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7481 posts)
Robert, you have no fucking clue about this topic. It isn't about democrats, republicans, liberals, conservatives, rich, poor, etc. This is about the international bankers who give the orders to all of those groups. Do a little research on your own. Did you know the Federal Reserve isn't federal at all? It's privately owned, and we don't even know who owns it. Some people suspect which banks own it, but there's no proof either way. Look it up yourself and you'll see that I'm right about this. It's why the honorable congressman from Texas, Ron Paul, was pushing bills through congress to require an audit of the federal reserve, to publicly answer that and other questions. When the value of the dollar falls because of the actions of people you never had a chance to vote for or against, it will hit all of us, rich, poor, conservative, liberal.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(447 posts)
For the most part? They are leader, they must present themselves to the world as leader. We the people support the leader, and the leader provides.

Now you on the other hand, you don't provide. You would let the economy crash, you would take the food off other people's tables, just to keep a sense of superiority. A superiority you neither deserved, or hold a right to, by virtue of the crashing economy.

When this nations economy weakens, the disparity between the wealthy and the poor widens, it becomes the obligation (both moral and loyal or nationalistic), to reduce your own wealth until the economy stands on its own again.

The means this is achieved can either be by the state taking from you, or you giving more to the people through increased wages. The end is the same, at some point the wealth is redistributed back to the hands it belongs to, the people. The scales reset, life can progress and humanity advances its technology and social orders.

If you give willingly, until they can earn it themselves without killing themselves, the people love you for it. If the wealthy force the people to take the wealth from them, and the wealthy fight too hard to keep what they failed to earn by way of supporting the economy through living wages. History says that, a number of wealthy individuals might lose their head.

In the event if the former, freedom can be maintained, in the even of the latter, all freedom is not gurenteed, and much of it is likely to be lost.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7481 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: De-dolarization