DHS Drones over the US : Swingers Discussion 2172901082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDHS Drones over the US
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 269   End
User Details are only visible to members.
just:

If what you say about obama is true, it would be you who would be round up. Dictators don't punish their followers first, they punish their detractors.

Now sense you have proven yourself to be of low intelligence by repeating one lie about the president after another and your care or concern for real americans suffering at the hands of greedy men who could if they chose to ease that suffering without suffering themselves... I don't take what you have got to say with more than a grain of salt.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Just got home from work and decided to check this thread, And Robert again I have to say dude you are one fu--ed up dude and just to let ya know,,,,As much as you like the Muslim Potus you think will give you all? People like you,,,IDIOT,,,, Will be the first they round up to do chores for them,,Mean time me and mine with the millions of other true Americans will be taking care of things,,,,Do you even ubderstand what Im saying??

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4993 posts)
About 20 so years ago when Clinton was President US spy satellites were used to spy on Americans. I remember reading about the event in the San Luis Obispo Tribune. The Cold War was over and a few satellites formally used to spy on the USSR were declared "surplus" and were re directed to follow hunting activities on some poachers in the Northern portion of San Luis Obispo and Southern Monterey Counties. NSA was following a couple of hunters and passing the information to game wardens. I remember reading the articles because it was clear to me they were being used to drum up anti gun support. As in look what happens when you have people who have guns. They go out and hunt illegally. They were killing Bambe. All of a sudden the program was halted and the articles ended too. India exploded a nuke and thus joined the nuke club. Their nuke operation had gone on completely un noticed. Even though a huge complex out in the middle of no where India had been built and was easily seen from space. The MSM was asking the Clinton Administration questions about how India was building a bomb and no one knew.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
No where does he say "spy satellite"~~ there is no doubt they use all available resources to do their job. Fat Albert was used for more than just watching Cuba before it became obsolete.

Drones are just not needed in most circumstances when there are better resources. Drones for surveillance of private/home cannot be done without a warrant. And then the drones used are not high altitude, if you would bother to do your research instead of pulling crap out of your ass you would know that. But then that is where being lazy gets you in trouble.

It was YOU who said spy satellite not anyone else. Learn to fucking comprehend, and get out of the basement. Might help to research before shoving your foot so far down your throat with complete ignorance.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
Fjep:

Please read vacp's comment.

"DEA uses Sats. and passes the info to local law enforcement. They also are part of local drug enforcement task forces so yes they do have the ability to use Sats."

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Dufus, nobody except YOU say said spy satellites. All was communicated was that drones were not needed for finding weed in the fields. They do not even need a warrant because it is public information. Unless the property owner contacts Google and informs/trespasses them. Then Google will remove or blur the image for that section. Then a warrant is required to see the images.

It always amazes how ignorant you are of what is and has been common knowledge. Yet you make it worse by continuing on, making excuses, and digging yourself deeper. I have no doubt that the people on the left wish you would shut the fuck up and go away.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
Well 2/3 of that those post aren't the US so they are irrelevant.

As for what is done in the US... Those aren't US spy satellites, they are civilian satellites open for the public to use.

There is a big difference between the DEA/other policing forces using dedicated Satellites and using the civilian technology provided for all to see.

So you have now made a fool of yourself and given ground for the party in favor of the use of drones. How?

1) our contemporaries are. 2) it works. 3) you have no expectation of privacy outside the confines of your house. As proven by the use of satellites to make arrest.

Thank you for making our case for us.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Yes, I know M. As hard as some of us has tried to educate him, he is too damn lazy to even absorb facts.

I think we all find it hard to ignore someone who posts such absolutely stupid claims. You would think a sci fi geek would know that satellites do not sit.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
FJ, why do you even bother? This is the ignoramus who thought that there was a surplus when Clinton left office, who also posted how ecstatic he is that the dow reached "record high." When if we were to calculate honestly, as in, inflation adjusted dollars, which would mean that 15,731.54 is the record breaking high. It's truly adorable, how Rdy attempted to use the upward trend of the stock market as some means of proving that Obama's policies are succeeding in pulling the economy from the gutter. Nothing could be further from the truth, but one would have to actually read and comprehend. Have some ability to understand what these numbers mean in relation to today's economy and who actually benefits from this stock market trend...

You're just wasting your time, FJ.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
And again if you had a functioning brain you would know that satellites do not sit.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 269   End
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US