Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics DHS Drones over the US
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 269   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert election day is the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November. Please learn before you put out info.

No nothing like that. You must remember we are country people and we have ways of getting together that won't raise any red flags. You know we go to church do community service work and the such.We are not holding group protest.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
These people do realize "standing against the Government" involved putting down their beer, turning off the 700 club, and getting their ass up off the sofa right? LOL Complete psychos

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Vacp:

"Mickey, up this way people are already getting together. They will stand against the government if needed."

getting together? Oh, making a big target for a specter gun ship. Thank you for making the job of our military easier.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7777 posts)
Shooting at the police (drone) or the police sent to arrest you for shooting at or otherwise interfering with the police drone are you conducting an act of aggression against the government.

Your only legal recourse in a democracy is the courts and the first Tuesday of every November.

Personally I would like the elections to be held every 5th of November, just for irony's sake and a reminder of why we have the vote. We have a free election system, it isn't the democrats taking this election system from you, or your vote, it is the republicans.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7777 posts)
Mickey, up this way people are already getting together. They will stand against the government if needed.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
The seeds of revolution being sown on the politics forum on a web site...LMAO You're shooting down drones and taking out tanks now? Yeah, and then when you entire family is vaporized you will run to the GUB MENT courts with a JEW lawyer in a ZOG court and whine because you declared war on America and America taught you what the 2nd amendment REALLY means. You people are certifiably insane

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
BS Just keep your guns and be ready to use them I do not think you will be alone on this issue.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
goverment turning on it people.and yes there are people who will help the goverment enslave you for a piece of bread.I belive this with my whole heart,it starting.I say within year we will have a goverment mass killing.I feel it.waco was just practice.your local le will be the first to oppress your rights,it already here..........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Let them fuck up and come where they are not welcomed!!! robert you must not understand that this is America? we are not now and will never be disarmed,,PERIOD,, Our military will stand behind the people, damn sure not this Muslim POTUS,You go ahead and beleive things will turn out like you think they will,, The phrase has been said many times by many Countrys that hate our guts,,BEHIND EVERY BLADE OF GRASS IS A GUN!!! AND THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE NEVER INVADED THE USA!!!!

MICKEY.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
Just:

What part shooting at the drones will bring more of them, and government agents in armored vehicles do you not understand.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7777 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 269   End
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US