DHS Drones over the US : Swingers Discussion 21729010251
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDHS Drones over the US
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   251 to 260 of 269   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I understand that. I was making a point that Virginia is not going to let state or local agencies use them. That is why I included it in my post. I never said anything about the Feds. not being allowed.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
vacp:

That will prevent local police, not the FBI or federal agencies.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
LOL depends on what state you live in. But I am glad that Virginia has passed a bill that prohibits state or local agencies from using drones for at least two years. Just waiting got it to be signed. The Gov. is getting a lot of pressure to sign it into law.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
good for those of you who live in the country... You want to know a secret about the country? Your population density is lower than the cities, there for the laws made which govern the entire country, the states and your areas are made by the cities.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
Robert I live in the country. People cannot see my house or my yard from the road. I could never live the way you do.It is called private property for a reason.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

No matter what the government watches you do, their evidence is brought to court and only the evidence which is lawfully obtained can be used.

UAV's and drones cannot be used in a manner in which the police cannot use.

The police can fly over your home without a warrant to scan for pot growth. The police sit outside your home and record who enters and leaves without a warrant.

What the police cannot do is record your phone conversations, put a GPS on your car (monitor any civilian GPS without a warrant) or otherwise invade your personal privacy.

What you do on your land in plane sight isn't private. If it can be observed from the road/sidewalk or other public paths... It isn't private. That is why you can sunbath nude if you cannot be observed from the road/sidewalk. This is why it is illegal for someone to climb a tree to observe you sun bathing nude inside your yard where you have a privacy fence.

This is not the case for cities where you live in homes which are multi story tall and can look down. But this is why you buy the higher home and install a deck where you cannot be seen and can sunbath nude.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
Ghost is this better???????????????? The Department of Homeland Security is the only federal agency to discuss openly its use of drones in domestic airspace. U.S. Customs and Border Protection, an agency within the department, operates nine drones, variants of the CIA’s feared Predator. The aircraft, which are flown remotely by a team of 80 fully qualified pilots, are used principally for border and counternarcotics surveillance under four long-term FAA certificates.

Read more: washingtontimes dot com/news/2012/feb/7/coming-to-a-sky-near-you/#ixzz2LMCmvPeR Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
infowars? Seriously?

What a joke....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
It's called private property for a reason. Did you ever think about that? That's the problem people has let the government into to much of there daily lives now and have done nothing about it. It has nothing to do with people having guns it is about not being able to feel free on your own property. Plus the 4th amendment should cover this invasion of privacy.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
My next door neighbor's home is 3-4 feet away from my home.

Damn I would not be caught dead in that environment. No field of fire and no buffer zone for the dogs and geese. Distance between neighbors around here is measured in miles. A close neighbor is a half mile away and always behind a hill or double hedge row of trees.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   251 to 260 of 269   End
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US