DHS Drones over the US : Swingers Discussion 21729010241
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDHS Drones over the US
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   241 to 250 of 269   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now not only can the track you on every electronic device you hold they can KILL you from above. Sweet. The dream is over. The Great American Experiment is a failure.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Sedu:

I don't speak for the left; rather I am repeating what the left has said by the way we react to the laws that were made.

We on the left typically live in the cities where we have no privacy but within our homes.

The right typically live outside the city and in areas which are less dense, where there can be a greater amount of personal privacy afforded to you. What one does in their home doesn't affect you... But the same doesn't hold true for those living in a city.

Case in point, roaches. If my neighbor lives with pest such as roaches... No matter how clean I live, I will be plagued with them. Why? Because they will always seek out new scourse of food and move out towards other places.

This is why dense public housing gets a bad rap. One unclean person can bring all kinds of pest.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
Robert,

I have no idea what you just said, nor can I wrap my brain around the notion that you'd speak for the entire left.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Sedu:

The left see electronic communications as a private communication between two people, while what you do outside the physical home as not private.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
Ohhh come on M, Bush was a republican. Obama is a democrat, and maybe they might get to see something to jack off to.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Once more, I find myself in complete disgust over the hypocrisy of the Left.

Certainly, you all recall what transpired with the Patriot Act, how the Left on SLS (and elsewhere) had a hissy fit over freedoms lost. Remember that elderly Liberal couple, who bemoaned that they cannot just go fishing anymore? how the Republicans are invading their freedom and privacy?

Yet here we have the members on the Left, who had a major tizzy when Bush was in power, having absolutely no issue now, in fact, they're posting about how they're capable of flying little planes with cameras attached to them, over people's home so that they can deliberately invade their privacy.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Vacp:

The point rdy and I am trying to make is that personal privacy is for all intensive purposes a think of the past or within the confines of your home. Get use to this new reality.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
Google is not real time hell some of their maps are years old. The place I work built a new building 4 years ago and all google shows is an empty lot.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
LOL I am not talking about me. So now we are going to throw away the 4th amendment as well. So I guess that is outdated too.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

Trust me, the police don't care enough about you to monitor you... Not unless you have done something that they would want to watch who is entering your property.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   241 to 250 of 269   End
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US