DHS Drones over the US : Swingers Discussion 21729010231
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDHS Drones over the US
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   231 to 240 of 269   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah RDY, I can pop that sucker..... looks Easy , I wouldnt even have to lead it very much either....

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
Bobby I have no control over the Govt using drones w/o the Courts , please show me where I posted anythign about stopping it other than through such actions. I understand RDY2 may have you confused My post was regarding personal use of a recording device without anothers knowledge.

I speak of logistics of the state I currently reside, and I am certain Other than the feds using such a device, unless a warrant for criminal activity authorized it there is NO possible legal way to use such a device.

thus for a perv who gets thier jollies by filming unsuspecting persons I would knock that sucker out of the sky.....

With regards to where we are looking We are searching similar logistical proetection, in that We are seeking secluded locations on large plots of land between 15-30 acres, with deeded private access.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
Looking:

Amusing as ever. Rdy is correct that you would have to take the action to court and win in the suit for it to be illegal.

You might be correct about the recording you from the ground when there is no means of access vie ground, you are not correct when it comes to the air. There is next to no precedence.

I will admit that John doe ought not be allowed to use these drones in this manner, but you won't have the legal right to shoot them down either.

Now the government's drones will fly at a altitude which is well outside any weapon you may legally own. That said, it would be amusing to use one of the ultra silent drones to tap you bedroom window with... A fix a light to it and a speaker to it and play the X-files intro.

If they have a disk shape UFO version, maybe batteries not included?

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
Tweedle Is the Govt using those Drones from the costco???? And you had better check the state I reside there buddy, when Tubby fella's want to invade the privacy of others especially when there is NO public Access. You may claim to know all, But here is where you lack knowledge

Now don't get those goggles in a fog as I would plug that little toy Quicker than you can say "more please" to get at that third Twinkie....

Now stop being so melodramatic,I have already stated other places this is an issue for the courts, It is Serveants like you who think they can do all they can. Like your supposed Foil Request for permit holders, That you were so brazenly spouting , and then nothing.

Now shoo, go Eat some sugar

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
bobby I am nestled in between @ 150 acres of Nothing but forrest and swamp , My nearest neighbor in over a 1/2 mile away. There is NO way anyone can legally observe anything I do without tresspassing or by use of such measures.

We selected this property for seclusion, I break no laws, I even obey Zoning laws as I do beleive they are prudent to keeping my property values at thier best level.

I chose to be reclusive do to my prior occupation, So yes I do resent the ability of the govt to randomly obeserving my or anyone without cause or provocation. It is a violation of my 4th amendment rights plain and simple.

With regards to the chopper /camera from Costcos- Not even a challenge. Just because of the amount of Trap and skeet I used to shoot, I would probably give the poor fella a feeling of hope by using a .22 Long rifle....

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
Nothing is stopping you from moving.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Looking:

Those of us who live in the city have no personal privacy outside our homes and limited privacy in our homes.

The problem you have is that you are use to going outside and not being watched everyday... Like you are in my backyard with neighbors are spitting distance.

Our internet communication isn't conducted in the open, my monitor is kept away from the windows. We see electronic communications as the same as snail mail. Or rather our electronic communication ought to have the same protections as snail mail.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
" Fly that over my property and you would have wasted 300.00 dollars...."

LMAO~~~mine too.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
*** I can go to Costos and buy a copter kind of device that will be able to hover over anyone for any reason and it costs less then $300.00 with video feed to my Iphone or Android device*** Fly that over my property and you would have wasted 300.00 dollars....

I do love to see people who whined about the patriot Act through tht eBush years ,people who protested, sent numerous petitions to stop such ARE Now EMBRACING this erosion of thier rights.... I love the hypocrisy, the rational that it must be ok since "O" did it. What will theses same people say when Bammy is out of office and they fall "victim" to these programs? Of course these drones will help. They will help find Cannibus farms / plots easier without detection. They can spot illegal Liquor distillers easier. Ahhh yes they can also see who one associates with, compile data. gain access to information that was at one time hard to collect. I just hope these same people won't be crying when people are locked up with this new founded "technology" they so willingly embrace.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
The great American experiment?

That would depend upon what you define as the experiment.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   231 to 240 of 269   End
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US