Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics DHS Drones over the US
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   221 to 230 of 269   End
User Details are only visible to members.
the feds put a camra on a power pole to watch two brothers then arrestted them a few weeks later.its in the courts.we shall see if they can do it.will let you know.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
No Rdy I was there I was the one who informed the other family of tthe Cretins actions.... there was no article that i knew of. it happend this past summer.... try to stay with us here RDY, or is your sugar spiking again, quick grab 3 twinkies....

please Do look it up.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
Hawks, and Owls FJ, We are also near Nesting sights for Bald Eagles....

NY adopted some stringent laws regarding such practices of taking pictures or video taping a person on private property a few years ago.

I am not going to do somebody else's search.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
Bobby you better check that regarding tresspassing by a private person, I am not speaking about the feds, But even the police have to have probable cause to survail a property from above.

but John Q citizen Cannot infringe upon private property for unauthorized reasons.... Even Investigators working for state agencies are not allowed to take pictures of private property other than from road access without a warrant, even an act as simple as raising a camera over a privacy fence is a violation.

with regards to discharging weapons so long as there is a distance of 500' from the dwelling ,Unless I am the owner. Secondly my property is posted as I have what is considered a Live range on the property, such means that I would be relieved of an accidental discharge of tresspassers. I do concur with the fact most projectiles fired from a firearm can inflcit damage, thus I would more than likely use a 12 gauge with a full choke....

Yet I could easily Pop something like RDy posted with my lil savage .22, I cannot tell you how many squirrels I have killed with one..... That thing is a wee bit larger than a squirrel.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
Bobby you have no clue what you blabber. I am sure looking, as I do, has hawks nests on his property. All he has to do is call Fish, and Game and they will take the joom lense owner to jail. As far as endangering, flying devices do not count, as much in your liberal little mind you want it to, it still does not.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Fjep/looking:

You cannot discharge weapons in places where you endanger the public. This is why you cannot fire your weapon with reckless abandon while hunting. Any missed shot can go for miles when it is shot into the air.

The moment the bullet from your gun exits your property, is the moment you shot into another's property. That is illegal. More over if another observes you from their property, you can't stop them without a court order and must record them recodin you because without evidence of their recording you... You have hear say in the courts.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Just like the Trailer frames that the Mod company wanted to leave on my property last year..... Private property is just that . If RDY was soo resourcefully he could find out just how much he does not know. I can tell you this there is quite a bit he didn't know about Pa. Laws regarding this either.

The key to is all is PRIVATE PROPERTY, Just like last year when I was at 6 flags in Lake George and they removed the sick bastard that was taking pics of people in a wave pool while his disgusting fat ass sat taking pics hidden in a cabana next to ours....

Seems RDY needs to look into his hobby so he doesn't violate somebody's rights to privacy.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
Besides peeping tom laws, it is trespassing to use a device to invade property. The owner can legally shoot down the device as long as there are no laws against discharging a firearm. Same as the property owner can demolish or tow a car left on their property. If there is predatory fowl nests the owner or operator of such device will get arrested by game authorities.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
And NO RDY that would be illegal, Look it up, I garauntee you would be charged with at least 1 felony possibly more.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
Why Do I need a statute again?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   221 to 230 of 269   End
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US