Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics DHS Drones over the US
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   192 to 201 of 269   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I went on eBay and put in a bid for the Osama bin Laden compound replica that the army built for training the seals who would be going after the bastard. Amazingly, I got the whole set for $40!

Now I just have to go dismantle it and move it up here. I'm going to have it as a tourist attraction, let people go in with fake guns and shoot fake terrorists. If you can find and kill "bin Laden" in 5 minutes, you'll get some prize.

Meanwhile, I don't want the guvmit flying drones over me. Someday, I may just train terrorists in my o-thentic compound, and I have that right, bygod.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
rdy:

I doubt that the police forces will fly at 3,000 feet. I think that is near to or over the minimum before you must work with the FAA.

The difference between the cases however is that Trump was erecting a fixed building, the drone comes and goes. It doesn't affect the view of the country side like a building will.

"And, I still can't understand that if you're arn't doing anythin wrong WHY DO YOU CARE?"

Because for these people, giving a micron is giving something up. It is why they won't pay their fair share of taxes to support the welfare state that their greed has created.

Make no mistake, their greed is why our economy is always on shaky ground.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Mark:

1) Show me where in my post that I ask for money?

I demand that the rich pay their fair share, that they pay for the work that their workers provide them with. That the rich pay enough to grow this economy... Minimum wage and low wages do not grow this economy, it shrinks it and keeps all the wealth in the hands of people who build castles to their arrogance and self righteousness.

2) Whine and cry? You are one to talk. You and the right whine and cry about gun control, taxes and big government like a bunch of sniveling children. The only difference between what I complain about and what you complain about is that I demand you pay your fair share, you just want to be obstructionalist.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Mark...Read what you posted in terms of property owners "air space" carefully and you will see that claiming a property owner would have a case preventing an aircraft flying over their property, be in manned or not, is a huge reach.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Robert: The biggest child on this board is you. You have not clue what it takes to be an adult. You whine, cry and ask for help and money daily. Law is written very straight forward. Otherwise the Courts throw them out for being vague and un enforceable.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
8Inch:

Only problem with that is that the VA only sees people with war related issues, not issues sustained form society. So until we have a national mental health initiative which will provide mental health for the poor... Society is stuck with those it damaged.

FYI, despite being able to use the VA for regular health issues like sicknesses or broken bones other... I do not, because it's core use is to provide medical care for war related issues.

Thanks to michelle obama, the VA dose help with physical illnesses... Just not mental.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
I kind of chuckled at that myself Good, seems like he's trying to lecture or tell Robert that he disapproves of him. Truly hilarious!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
You really need to visit the VA and talk with some ppl bout your issues.

You go on tangents, and force ppl to skim or ignore your posts.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Mark:

That drivel as you call it, is fact. The laws you copy and pasted are in fact written in a way which allows the government multiple options to use next to any means to observe you.

Laws are made ambiguous so that they can be expanded upon and or argued to expand the ability of those which are able to convince a judge and jury of their argument. The adult world is rarely cut and dry two dimensional.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
8inch:

You think I cry rivers of tears? Fine, you win. I cry rivers of tears. If you think this makes me weak, think again. It doesn't matter if you cry so much that you can flood the planet. Just so long as you live each day trying to make the world a better place, to actually put forth ideas to fix things and not drag people down.

You sadly have spent the entire day trying to put me down. Understand, people far more intimidating than you have beaten me physically to the point I could no longer move. They carried my wounded body deeper into the woods where they stripped me naked and pissed on me. The police said that was boys being boys.

By every account, I would have committed suicide by now. I faced that option once. Saw the damage to my body in the mirror one day after a shower, looked at the knife in on the bathroom sink and looked back into the dead eyes that stared at me and told death itself to fuck off.

Now if you or anyone on these forums can find something to use to break me... Go for it. Go right on a head and try, I want you to try and break me. You will fail, as everyone who has dismissed me, told me to stop trying or otherwise been a detractor as you have done all day long. You will fail, I will win... So I win.

Not because I am ignorant or arrogant, but because I have already been pushed to considering suicide and you cannot have a lower sense of self respect or pride than that... To consider death as an acceptable option to escape the hurt... The void which fills ones soul and threatens to console every last vestige of their being.

Until you have been pushed to that point and have chosen to stare the monster behind the eyes in the eyes and make it cower.... You have no ability to even understand half of the strength if being I prossess, because at the end of the day, you will repeat empty words and consider tuning my words out because you will not consider for even a momen that your way of thinking and acting created me and I thank you for it... 

I thank the conservative minded people of the right for creating that which cannot and will not be made to doubt itself and to commit suicide...

I am me and you can either work with me to make life better for those weaker than you and I, or you can stand aside.

Whatever you decide to do, know that you are either my equal, of weaker than me. The choice is yours, block me, silence me, choose to try and degrade me and you prove your weakness. Work with me to promote a better world and you prove that you are my equal.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   192 to 201 of 269   End
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US