DHS Drones over the US : Swingers Discussion 21729010181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDHS Drones over the US
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   181 to 190 of 269   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Humm what heavy fire power does the people have???

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Is this vehicle similar to what they used to approach the cabin where Christopher Dorner made his last stand?

With so many mentally unbalanced people and heavy firepower among the citizenry, it's not worth losing several policemen in every such confrontation.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The Department of Homeland Security (through the U.S. Army Forces Command) recently retrofitted 2,717 of these ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.

Although I’ve seen and read several online blurbs about this vehicle of late, I decided to dig slightly deeper and discover more about the vehicle itself.

The new DHS sanctioned ‘Street Sweeper’ (my own slang due to the gun ports) is built by Navistar Defense (NavistarDefense . com), a division within the Navistar organization. Under the Navistar umbrella are several other companies including International Trucks, IC Bus (they make school buses), Monaco RV (recreational vehicles), WorkHorse (they make chassis), MaxxForce (diesel engines), and Navistar Financial (the money arm of the company).

DHS even released a video on their newly purchas w w w . youtube . com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0pS9aw5pcJo

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
check your local and state laws , It also depends upon the actions when it is for the purpose of surveilance there are restrictions.

I love how you guys like to muddle a topic , try to stay with me here I am talking about survielance this more to the point about your claim of being able to legally use private "spy " equipment such as your Costco Camera, it would be illega to use such in a private gated comunity let alone on private property. Just because you can use your Joom lens on "public" property in NJ it does not mean you can do the same everywhere, In NY it would be illegal , Thus is the same in Pa. from what I have found.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9628 posts)
Great buy Outdoors. $40 sounds like a steal for a mock up. Shipping and handling is extra I presume. Now all you have to do is get yourself a stealth helicopter to give your customers the whole effect.

I think eBay China has one of those for sale. Beware, it's not "gently used". Some assembly is required. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Something you may not realize bobby , when you deal with property , typically one buys the land and it's improvements.

That being said the land is what is owned it is not on the house or structures per say. One can expect privacy on thier land, regardless of a structure or not , especially if one has a buffer of nearly a half mile of property between themselves and the town/county access to such property.

Not everyone lives on a postage stamp sized lot, in a city setting.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9628 posts)
you are wrong Bobby , If a person places an bobstuctive device such as a fence to prevent observation without assistance , one cannot use artificial means to overstep those measures without committing the act of trespassing. Privacy it something some people pay for , ensure that they maintain such.

Another example of where one cannot infringe upon anothers privacy - certains areas have gated communities, In such areas, you cannot just walk or drive onto such properties without permission, EVEN the police must have again a warrant , or have been called to a specific address to legally enter and or survey a location within.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9628 posts)
looking:

Unless you were working with some kind of criminal organization and backstabbed them... I doubt very much that you need such... Proactive defenses.

Either way, you aren't understanding what I said.

The police need not a warrant to use a drone over your home. You have no expectation of privacy outside the 4 walls of your home... Not the property line, but the solid house itself.

This is most true when dealing with the FBI and other federal agencies which don't answer to the state level.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6894 posts)
bobby I understand the Logistics of it all, thus my point early on. My logistics make it near impossible to view My home from any source other than vis Air.

I break no laws, We opted for seclusion and privacy because Of my former carreer, Our property is posted to ensure such, to the point I have security system consisting of 12 cameras with 4 terrabytes of storage,to document un-lawful intrusion. I am not so much paranoid as I am proactive.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9628 posts)
looking:

" Even your local and state police agencies have to get an order from the court, such as a warrant to allow invasion of privacy, This is not saying one cannot sit across the road from a person with an un-obstructed view. If there is a privacy fence , or obstruction that prevents the unauthorized viewing, One cannot use any device to view. Simply meaning one cannot raise a camera over said obstruction to get the view, Be it by hand or device such as the helicoptor you had mentioned."

The police do not need a warrant to sit outside your home and record both with video and audio the exterior of your property and what ever they can see until the walls of your home.

As such the police wouldn't need a warrant to use drones, in fact in many places the police already use helicopters to look inside your home for weed. (green houses)

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6894 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Start   181 to 190 of 269   End
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US