DHS Drones over the US : Swingers Discussion 21729010151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDHS Drones over the US
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 269   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vacp:

Working against the president is one thing... What the republicans are doing is working against the entire population of the US, just to destroy the reputation of one man.

There is a big big difference and if you are too ignorant to see that, then there is no point in talking with you on these issues.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7443 posts)
You act like this is the first time in history that the opposing party has worked against a President in office.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

"He thinks he is above the law just like Obama does. They are both arrogant POS"

No, he said that he has no respect for the type of men who voted to hold him in contept... Because they were doing this out of spite against Obama.

When you have a republican lead congress/house which state that it is their goal to make Obama a one term president... You not only have an ineffective government, but one that will attack its own people for what ever reason that they can to discredit their political rivals.

ht tps://w ww.youtube.co m/watch?v=2gM-1HbK4qU

ht tps://ww w.youtube.c om/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc

When men like this vote to hold you in contempt... You ought to hold them in contempt. Their job isn't to disable our government, it is to govern in accordance with the peoples will and the people elected Obama to be our president, not a republican who this sack of shit would want in office.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7443 posts)
Vacp:

"Lets see the SCOTUS just ruled against him last month.I did not say he broke the law I said he does not care about it."

That doesn't mean he doesn't care about the law... It is the job of congress and the president to make the law, it is the job of the courts to determine if the law is legal.

The courts stated that as he wrote that law, it was not in accordance with other laws and thus the courts didn't uphold the law. That is how all governments with oversight by the courts operate, this is civic 101 stuff.

"And how do you know what Holder did. He will not release any information. That is why he was held in contempt of Congress."

ht tp://content.usatoday.c om/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/09/19/fast-furious-inspector-general-eric-holder-justice-department/70000707/1#.UTYQ0BzU_To

This really tells you all that you really need to know. He was unaware of the operation, these operations were conducted as far back as 2006 which was under bush and likely with little oversight to begin with.

Any time you have changes in regimes, you will have old guard people who will still operate as they did under the last regime.

Either way, this is a non-issue. Bush knowingly lied about Iraq... Or worst foolishly believed a taxi driver... I so hope he knowingly lied... It would be a greater insult to his intelligence if he believed a taxi driver, as anyone who would be in the know from Iraq, wouldn't be alive to speak about it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7443 posts)
Eric Holder:

“It’s something that I think was unfortunate,” Holder said. “I think it’s a result of this kind of partisan sport that I think we engage in here in Washington far too often.” Holder said the votes it didn’t bother him, considering who cast them. “But I have to tell you that for me to really be affected by what happened, I’d have to have respect for the people who voted in that way,” Holder told ABC News. “And I didn’t, so it didn’t have that huge an impact on me.”

He thinks he is above the law just like Obama does. They are both arrogant POS

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Lets see the SCOTUS just ruled against him last month.I did not say he broke the law I said he does not care about it. And how do you know what Holder did. He will not release any information. That is why he was held in contempt of Congress.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Fjep:

""Which laws has he broken? Name the specific law he has broken. "

Let's start with murder, and illegal gun trafficking."

Lets start with bull shit.

Holder put out specific orders for the operations which lead to the gun trafficking to be stopped. Those orders were ignored or never sent to the lower level agents.

Gun trafficking between nations is simply business and it happened during every administration sense Washington.

"Then let's not forget interfering with a police investigation,"

Name the cases which weren't related to national security, because that is the prerogative of the government to pick and choose which cases are ever heard.

So again, which laws?

" official misconduct, obstructing justice."

Laws, not accusations.

"Then if we really want to act like the looney left lets add in lying to the american public(treason) as you idiots claimed of GWB. "

Lying? when?

"That is not even touching the international laws on genocide."

Genocide? when and where?

"VAC the constitution IS law, if he violates that he has committed treason."

Name the exact areas of the constitution that he violated?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7443 posts)
Vacp:

"Well I guess I miss spoke. He does not care about The United States Constitution."

Name the laws.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7443 posts)
Fj I know I was trying to make it easy for Robert to understand is all.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
VAC the constitution IS law, if he violates that he has committed treason.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19320 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 269   End
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US