DHS Drones over the US : Swingers Discussion 21729010111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDHS Drones over the US
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 269   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just:

No rifle can shoot down a drone, they simply fly too high. More over, if drones are shot down, more drones and police officers will be sent.

So if you think one drone is annoying or intrusive, imagine five or six drones plus DHS with warrants to search for the weapon used.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7425 posts)
Uhh No one said anything about a pissant 22. although I did buy 15,000 rounds of 22 Magnum long rifle hollow point before they disapered from the shelves at the gun shops. Robert you talk shit about things you no nothing about!!! and thats a FACT,,,

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4923 posts)
there was no evidence found of any kind to up hold batf claims.david never had a chance to surrender.nor did anybody else..........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
"No, those kids were prisoners, held captive by their deranged parents who deserved what they got and murdered their children."

And you can prove this, and even if true does it excuse your extreme joy with their murder?

Again I plead please stay away from firearms and schools.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
Just/Fjep:

"Drones fly over the wrong places they are more than likely going to be shot down,,,Just my thoughts. "

Lol.... You think those drones fly low enough for you and your 22 caliber to shoot down? You would have a hard time shooting them with a shoulder carried ground to air missile, let alone a .22 rifle.

""The people who died in Waco, die because they made a choice. They chose not to hand David Koresh over to the police"

Shame on those evil little children~~I guess your hero gov goons showed them.

Please stay far away from our schools!"

No, those kids were prisoners, held captive by their deranged parents who deserved what they got and murdered their children.

Those parents chose the fate their children received with every moment that they didn't hand David Koresh over to the police.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7425 posts)
"The people who died in Waco, die because they made a choice. They chose not to hand David Koresh over to the police"

Shame on those evil little children~~I guess your hero gov goons showed them.

Please stay far away from our schools!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
Drones fly over the wrong places they are more than likely going to be shot down,,,Just my thoughts.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4923 posts)
It was the beginning of the government starting to take military action against the people. Even the Texas Rangers report stated that the ATF made major mistakes in the operation. You really enjoy the fact that the government killed it's own people.Just like at Ruby Ridge. Weaver could have been arrested at anytime away from his home.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

Get this through your thick skull. The people who died in Waco, die because they made a choice. They chose not to hand David Koresh over to the police, they failed to obey the laws of the land and they chose to stand with David Koresh in their fight against the US government and the law of the land.

They chose violence with each breath they took, they chose death as the outcome.

That isn't the governments fault, even if they allowed David Koresh to walk past them, wearing a pink ballerina dress and a neon sign saying "I am David Koresh."

At the point that they had the warrant in hand and handed it to the people in the facility... And they resisted, they accepted what ever death came their way.

Quit trying to hold these people up as anything other than criminals.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7425 posts)
Waco could have been done with out the killing. They could have arrested him at anytime when he was in town. The Feds messed up and tried to cover it up.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 269   End
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US