DHS Drones over the US : Swingers Discussion 2172901011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDHS Drones over the US
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 269   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vacp:

(your first post)

Bullshit on all accounts. Obama has shrunk the size of governmet by reducing the number of government jobs. You need only have gone to usajobs.c om when bush was in and today. There are fewer jobs today than under bush.

You want to talk destroying this nation from within? The republicans have painted anyone not like them the enemy. The democrats have been building bridges, you republicans have been burning them and reducing the worth of all men.

You are this nations greatest enemy.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
Mark:

I never said that I was willing to become an enforcer, I said that was one option that likely would be handed to people like me if your fears of Obama were to be factual.

So stop your lies and misinformation, they make you seem unintelligent.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
Robert,in Islam God is acknowledged the sole sovereign of human affairs, so there has never been a distinction between religious and state authority.Therefore it is more like a government.And a separate form of government is not protected here.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Robert, I'll make it simple f*ck his muslim ass. He has done nothing for this country. He is destroying it from the inside out. He is causing hate between the classes of people. He has set back race relations back 30 years. He is spending money like it grow on trees. And you think there is a problem now just wait and see. You need to stop blaming your failure on others. You want him in there because he has promised so much to your type. But do you even listen to what he is saying beyond what I can get for free??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Robert: There no one on this board more than you who has called for killing Americans. You have even stated you are more than willing to become an "enforcer".

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Again Robert you show your dumbass self..

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4882 posts)
Just:

""Please do not ever put words in my mouth again.."

I didn't put any words into your mouth that you didn't speak aloud. Every time you attack a religion on the bases that they are evil, you are attacking this nation as it is based upon the freedom of religion.

Learn the difference between Islam and radical Islam. Christianity was no different 400 years ago. (sadly some elements of radical Christianity remain strong and demand war to obtain dominance)

"Second I do not hate anyone and a fact is Muslims,,well they are what they are evil,,Look at Fort hood,"

That was done by a man, not a religion, not a God, but by a man corrupted by a corrupted form of Islam.

Your ignorance screams of hate of another people, another religion... Only because you are ignorant of what we really are fighting.

",Another thing Our four fathers never intended on allowing Sharia law anywhere near the USA!!!"

No they never intended to allow Sharia law into the US, nor has it ever become law in any state, county or lower level government within the US. Our court systems would instantly kill any such law on the grounds that it enslaves women and denies them their rights under the constitution.

"Last the goverment has zero fucking right to ever infringe on any of our rights or amendmants,,They have way over stepped their fucking lines!! This is not the America our military is out there fighting and dying for everyday!!! "

The Government is controlled by the will of the people and the election system we have. Your amendments are kept or lost by the actions you take which turn the people against your ideals and or use (in your case abuse) of your amendments.

You through your anger are the greatest threat to your own freedoms, by abusing your freedoms, you turn people towards the government to stop you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
Robert first of all I love America or should I say the little bit of whats left of her,,Second I do not hate anyone and a fact is Muslims,,well they are what they are evil,,Look at Fort hood,,Another thing Our four fathers never intended on allowing Sharia law anywhere near the USA!!! Last the goverment has zero fucking right to ever infringe on any of our rights or amendmants,,They have way over stepped their fucking lines!! This is not the America our military is out there fighting and dying for everyday!!! Please do not ever put words in my mouth again..

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4882 posts)
Just:

Why do you hate America so much?

The US was based upon freedom of religion, and you belittle Muslims every chance you get.

Why do you hate your second amendment so much, as to give reason to remove it or your right to it?

Why do you wish to invite Government agents into your computer by spreading the idea that you are about to shoot at government agents and making other threats of violence? Do you want the ATF on your door step every other day?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
Wow All I said and I will again is that,,I do not think we Americans..Well the ones of us not on the fucking system will sit back and allow these corrupt greedy fucking Muslim loving Politians who have more then they will ever need to survive,, Start flying fucking remote controlled planes just to make sure we are behaving while they are all piled up thinking of more ways to take controll of all of us and keep taking and taking,, I will never ever let a fucking drone fly over anywhere I can get a shot off to bring it down PERIOD,

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4882 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 269   End
TOPIC: DHS Drones over the US