DC man who shot dogs biting boy could face charges : Swingers Discussion 2158571011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDC man who shot dogs biting boy could face charges
TOPIC: DC man who shot dogs biting boy could face charges
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bobby you are a liar~you have provided NO data on any ARMED citizen being killed.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Fjep:

I provided you with the data. Individual accounts are cherry picking and cherry picked accounts are not usable in debates. They maybe used as a supporting argument do your data, but they on their own aren't suitable for inteligent debat.

I will no provide you with the names of my friends as they is identifying myself. It just isn't happening.

The state troopers that I talked with? Again. Identifying myself.

Bottom line is, you have been give the data on how People who are armed are more likely to die in their own homes than if they were not armed. The data even explains why this is. Your refusal of the data, because it counters your imaginary ideals isn't my problem, it is your own personal problem. So sit in your cave and chest beat all you wish, I don't care, evidence says your wrong.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
"Bobby has a prosecutor as a best friend.

Bobby has worked with state troopers and takes with them about their ROEs. "

So you have been to Lee County, Florida~when did you get out?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Bobby please provide your documents?

What is your prosecutor's name?

What state police district and the name of a supervisor?

Back up your claims with some substance for a change. Instead of what you watch on TV, or play in your fantasy games.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Bobby, please stop spewing crap?

BTW where are those stats on ARMED law abiding citizens killed?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Fjep:

Please, if you are going to make a statement, can you have some substance? 2nd grade insults are very childish and aren't acceptable.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
Bobby is very delusional!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Big:

Personal responsibility trumps emotion.

As a owner or user of any weapon, your first priority is to do no more harm. This means that EVERY shot matters.

If the bullet passes through the intended target into another... You are at fault.

If you miss, no matter how well intended you are, you are at fault.

Gun ownership brings a grave amount of responsibility, and that includes to know how to do nothing at all if that is what it takes to do no harm.

If this man is charged with a crime, every gun owner can turn to the courts and say. "look here, I couldn't shoot, because police/prosecutors in (insert state) arrested a man for (insert this situation).

Technically speaking, there are already these cases and well intended weapon owners sit in prison for their good intentions.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
I guess what the guy should have done is just watch the dogs kill this little boy. then told the parents how the dogs tore his arms off then his legs,then set down and had dinner on thier son.the parents should be glad thier son is still a live.but wait they could have sued the police for not being there al the time for not protecting their son.where was the parents.the kid is pertty luckly some body helped at all the way people act these days.a person is more important the some aniamal.............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Fjep:

Bobby has served in the armed forces.

Bobby has a prosecutor as a best friend.

Bobby has worked with state troopers and takes with them about their ROEs.

Bobby doesn't watch much TV, because when he isn't working full time and writing novels.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
TOPIC: DC man who shot dogs biting boy could face charges