DC man who shot dogs biting boy could face charges : Swingers Discussion 215857
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsDC man who shot dogs biting boy could face charges
TOPIC: DC man who shot dogs biting boy could face charges
Created by: fjep91754
Original Starting post for this thread:
D.C. police are investigating whether a man will face criminal charges for shooting a pit bull that was attacking a child in his neighborhood. The incident unfolded Sunday afternoon, after three pit bulls attacked an 11-year-old boy as he rode his bicycle through the Brightwood neighborhood of Northwest, according to a police report.

When the man, a neighbor, saw the boy being mauled by the dogs, he went inside his home and got a gun. The man killed one of the dogs. The gunfire attracted the attention of a police officer in the area near Eighth and Sheridan streets, where the attack occurred. The officer responded and shot the other two pit bulls as they continued to attack the boy.

The police report, which did not identify any of the people involved, said the boy suffered severe lacerations. The Washington Post, which first reported the details of the shooting, quoted the boy’s uncle as saying the boy was also shot in the foot.

Metropolitan Police Department spokeswoman Gwendolyn Crump said Wednesday that the entire case, including whether the man legally owned the gun he used to kill the dog, is under investigation.

washingtontimes.c om/news/2013/jan/23/man-who-shot-dogs-biting-boy-could-face-charges/#ixzz2Iwmj9k00

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"When will obama put "Party Affiliation" on Form 4473, and make it the deciding factor on who can purchase?"

It already is, the question about mental health weeds out most liberals. The rest are weeded out by the felony question.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
Prosecutors said Jan. 11 that NBC news anchor David Gregory won't face criminal charges for brandishing an automatic rifle magazine during the national news show "Meet the Press" in December.

Evidently gun control/confiscation liberals get to break the law. Using a firearm to protect from death or great bodily injury is bad and faces prosecution??

When will obama put "Party Affiliation" on Form 4473, and make it the deciding factor on who can purchase?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2360 posts)
"3) I believe that spamming is against this sites rules, please stop spamming, it taste like dog food and blocks the arteries."

Now that is not only funny but ironic as hell. All you do is spam, same old shit every post. Guess you have to stop posting now. LMAO!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
Ohh please Robby you just keep digging yourself deeper. You admitted to making the claims to Coup. So who did you lie to? Either way you are a liar.

Stop with the silly bullshit and just admit you made your claims up, as you do everything else.

PS I can't get over how incredibly stupid it was to post those two posts within minutes of each other.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
Fjep:

1) what you have quoted never was me making a claim to show you anything.

2) you were given statistical evidence, it isn't my problem if you cannot or you do not know how to read and follow this chain of evidence to the additional supporting claims.

3) I believe that spamming is against this sites rules, please stop spamming, it taste like dog food and blocks the arteries.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7442 posts)
couple61991;

"Only thing I can say to the people who have conceal carry is BANG.......did you get your gun out before I pulled the trigger?"

Bobby;

"I have tried to make that point to these people and they won't listen to reason."

"My initial claim? Find it, tell me which post you refer to and quote from it line and verse. Link the post to me so that I may reread what it is you are speaking about." ----------------------------------- Ohhh Bobby where are you? Time to put up or shut up.

Where are all those instances of ARMED law abiding citizens killed, or even injured?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
I don't have to even dig to show what a liar you are. Here you clearly admit to it after another makes the very same claim.

"I have tried to make that point to these people and they won't listen to reason."

So when are YOU going to put up or shut up?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
Robert you just did it again in another thread. You followed that fool from Illinois with the exact same claim. Are you that stupid?

Now where are all those instances of ARMED law abiding citizens killed?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
Fjep:

My initial claim? Find it, tell me which post you refer to and quote from it line and verse. Link the post to me so that I may reread what it is you are speaking about.

Otherwise shut up already.

If you have a weapon on your person, it is in the home too, thus you by the very diffinition of possessing a weapon on your body/person, have a weapon in the home.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7442 posts)
Again Bobby do you understand what being armed means. As in actually carrying/wearing a firearm. Your initial claim was for being armed, not having guns in the home, stop deflecting. Answer the question.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: DC man who shot dogs biting boy could face charges