Crying about hand outs : Swingers Discussion 223611
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCrying about hand outs
TOPIC: Crying about hand outs
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
So you conservatives and those on the right want to cry about the hand outs that the poor receive?

What about the hand outs that the employers of the poor receive?

That poor employee is having their wages argmented by your tax dollars, the employer isn't paying that much in taxes to cover the need of the welfare their employee is receiving, so why aren't you complaining about the hand outs (through a agemented wages for all poor employees receive) employers receive?

Something tells me that by you not arguing to have the employers of poor employees taxed for the government provided service (argmented wages) you are simply crying "oh the poor rich man."

Really you are crying in favore if hypocracy. The poor receives argmented wages from the government, but this lightens the burden of the employer who apparently cannot pay better? Do you keep throwing money on bad investments? I don't.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Vacp:

Most of the people in the MIC can be retrained to build or install green energy related devices.

Not all of the bases need be shut down all at one time, BUT we need to cut them anyway. Our military cant do the job we send it to do, because we are unwilling to teach the people we invade what a military occupation truely is. (Hint: it typically starts with the death of everyone who lives in or around the people who invited our invasion... And when the locals resist... Can end as dresdin or other totally destroyed city ended)

So we aren't willing to use the military, development of our weapon systems go billions over budget and the benefit to society has become minimual... Oh and our own defense contractors give china full access to their latest weapon system by posting it on their servers which are connected to the same Internet as what we are using now.

IT'S CLASSIFIED FOR FUCK SAKE!!!! Keep that shit off the net and on closed systems. Pass word protected systems are like fucking a person with every virus know to mankind with a samwich bag as a condom.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
Your right Mic

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Some people really just do not get it.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5011 posts)
Ok close the military bases and have more AMERICANS out of work. And then bring in over 11 million more ILLEGALS. Yea that should work.Talk about driving down wages. There will be plenty of workers which drive down wages. Yet you are always crying about not making a living wage. It all boils down to supply and demand.More unemployed people will work for less per hour.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

I am not disputing their failures, I am reasonably sure that there are some not on that list. But I don't care about it. Why? Because we waste countless billions on I funded wars in the Middle East. We haven't even begun paying down Iraq and Afghanistan, let alone the previous wars.

So if given a choice between the pennies spent on clean energy or the dollars spent on the MIC, give me the failure that are these green energy companies... They will advance the tech with each new attempt by finding what doesn't work.

If we need money, I know dozens of US military bases outside the US which are in need of being closed and we have states crying for smaller government... We can close those too.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures

The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies:

Evergreen Solar ($25 million) SpectraWatt ($500,000) Solyndra ($535 million) Beacon Power ($43 million) Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million) SunPower ($1.2 billion) First Solar ($1.46 billion) Babcock and Brown ($178 million) EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million) Amonix ($5.9 million) Fisker Automotive ($529 million) Abound Solar ($400 million) A123 Systems ($279 million) Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981) Johnson Controls ($299 million) Brightsource ($1.6 billion) ECOtality ($126.2 million) Raser Technologies ($33 million) Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million) Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million) Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million) Range Fuels ($80 million) Thompson River Power ($6.5 million) Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million) Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million) GreenVolts ($500,000) Vestas ($50 million) LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million) Nordic Windpower ($16 million) Navistar ($39 million) Satcon ($3 million) Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million) Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Thn:

Commrad Obama keeps throwing money at companies which try to develop green energy, becaise GE and other energy companies aren't doing enough research and development into it.

Instead they bitch, they cry we need to drill more.

I do not know about you, but when I bitched about doing what my parents told me to do, I was punished, even if I did it half assed. (Which yielded two punishments, one for whinning like a child and the second for half adding it)

So until the fossil fuel industries accept that they must embrace cheap, clean energy (neither nuke or coal is ever going to be clean energy) they will find that the government will invest in every sharliton that tires to develop it.

Someone is bound to do it and if money is an issue, close the pentagon and shift the MIC (military industrial complex) into R&A for clean energy. (Clean energy industiral complex) So I see little difference between the two complexes... Other than the one waste money on death and the other enriches our lives through the peaceful advancement of technology.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
Comrade Obamavitch keeps throwing money at green energy companies that fail in epic fashion. Explain how that is helping things.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1187 posts)
So you conservatives and those on the right want to cry about the hand outs that the poor receive?

What about the hand outs that the employers of the poor receive?

That poor employee is having their wages argmented by your tax dollars, the employer isn't paying that much in taxes to cover the need of the welfare their employee is receiving, so why aren't you complaining about the hand outs (through a agemented wages for all poor employees receive) employers receive?

Something tells me that by you not arguing to have the employers of poor employees taxed for the government provided service (argmented wages) you are simply crying "oh the poor rich man."

Really you are crying in favore if hypocracy. The poor receives argmented wages from the government, but this lightens the burden of the employer who apparently cannot pay better? Do you keep throwing money on bad investments? I don't.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Crying about hand outs