Craig : Swingers Discussion 859191061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCraig
TOPIC: Craig
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   61 to 70 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
jnm likes mens asses...hey zingy?

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
The ACLU is closer to communism than America.

The key to understanding the ACLU lies in a single word — ideology.

Ideology is the attempt to account for the vast complexity of politics and society by using only a few rarefied concepts. The ideologue seizes on a handful of abstractions and then claims everything else must somehow conform to them.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Wow Destin, well put!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
The ACLU: Enemy of Democracy By Thomas Patrick Carroll FrontPageMagazine

The Patriot Act of 2001 was democratic action par excellence. Passed by overwhelming majorities in both the House (357–66) and Senate (98-1), it was a textbook case of American legislators, led by the President, acting in swift response to the clear needs, and manifest will, of the citizens of the Republic.

Since its inception in 1920, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has made a name for itself by blocking the actions of the legislative and executive branches of government, especially at the state and local levels.

Most of the ACLU’s wrath has been directed against statutes, i.e., laws that were democratically enacted but (for one reason or another) were deemed unacceptable by the ACLU. Browse through the 100 Greatest Hits slideshow on the ACLU website and you can get a feel for how successful the organization has been in frustrating democratic choices. While some of these laws certainly deserved to be thrown out (one thinks of Jim Crow as the clearest example), most were reasonable democratic decisions made by citizens grappling with the perennial political question — How shall we order our lives together?

Nobody disputes this record, including the ACLU itself. Explaining it, however, is another matter. The ACLU’s own rationale — i.e., that majority rule must be limited to ensure individual rights — is too bland to be of much help. Yet this is a phenomenon we need to explain and understand, especially today when many of the laws and procedures the ACLU is targeting (the Patriot Act, border control, and others) are ones upon which our very survival may depend.

The key to understanding the ACLU lies in a single word — ideology.

Ideology is the attempt to account for the vast complexity of politics and society by using only a few rarified concepts. The ideologue seizes on a handful of abstractions and then claims everything else must somehow conform to them.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Love it Scotty, but watch out the aclu will be suing you for that terrorists.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
dry cleaning my tux 40 dollars

drinks at a fund raiser 55 dollars

offending a muslim terrorist that asks you for money priceless

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
sens

I some how lost the "tact gene". ask the mrs.

We were at a fund raiser on tuesday night. Some rag head trying to raise money for darfur. I warned her, "honey just go by yourself you know my opinion of 1. rag heads 2. rags heads asking me for money 3. overseas charity.

we went they did a cash call and what comes out of my mouth when the host asks me for a check? "I don't give money to muslim terrorists".

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Dennis Miller said it best. The ACLU will fight your right to put up a nativity scene, but will fight for the right of a stoner who stumbles into the scene and attempts to fuck the plastic life sized donkey up the ass in public.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Scotty,

I was trying to be tactful - lol.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
My bleiefs are the aclu is a communist organization bent on destroying the constitution. They should be outlawed.

The ACLU was actually founded by a commited marxist.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   61 to 70 of 122   End
TOPIC: Craig