Craig : Swingers Discussion 859191031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCraig
TOPIC: Craig
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"On May 20, Kerry signed a document called Standard Form 180, authorizing the Navy to send an ''undeleted" copy of his ''complete military service record and medical record" to the Globe." -------------------------------------------- This story was complete BS by the Boston Globe, as attempts to verify it by numerous other news agencies failed and the Globe's own story is incomplete and failed to inform the reader the entire story.

The release of someone's military records is not a Standard Form 180. A standard Form 180 is used to request any government document, not protected by the privacy act, to be released to a lay person under the Freedom of Information Act. All records pertaining to someone's military career, their personnel and medical records, are automatically protected under the the privacy act unless the person signed a certain DD Form (I want to see if JNM can do some actual research and find out what that DD Form number is). This DD Form is provided at the time of separation or retirement and has three blocks and the military member initials one of those stating what access, if any, they allow the general public such as partial or full release, as well as if the records are to be viewed at a government office or copied.

A Standard Form 180 would be used by a person or agency to request those records. Many standard Form 180 requests are denied based on the records do not meet the requirements under the Freedom of Information Act as the Privacy Act takes precedence. A Standard Form 180 was used by the Globe by the Globe and submitted to the Government. The Government then either set up a date, time and place for the Globe to review those records cleared for release or provided copies. It is not clear which happened as the Globe has NOT shared or shown any copies of records to other interested news agencies.

As other news agencies investigated and found (CNN's Anderson Cooper, Tim Russert, Meet the Press, Bill O'Reilly, just to name a few) the Globe filled out a standard Form 180 and on the form there is a block that Kerry can sign authorizing the requestor (in this case, a reporter for the Globe) access and/or copies. In that same block Kerry limited the Globe only to specific records NOT his entire Military Personnel and Medical records. In other words Kerry cherry picked what records could be viewed. Kerry has still not signed the DD Form that would allow blanket review AND copies of his military records to INCLUDE his decorations, identifying who wrote and submitted the citations. Kerry is currently the ONLY member of Congress who served on the military who has blocked the release of his military records.

As Anderson Cooper noted in a story he did on this, since their are no records to review one can only take the Globe's reporter's word which cannot be verified by any other main stream news agency. By the way this story is from 2004 and 2005.

The Washington Post's Michael Dobbs obtained a copy of the standard Form 180 submitted by the Globe and obtained Kerry's permission for the Post to view those same records. Dobb's wrote in an editorial that he was allowed to view 6 pages only. The Navy clerk who assisted him stated that Kerry's records contained a full file, far, far more then six pages. The records that Dobbs reviewed were general things like performance/efficiency reports nothing that has not been previously known. The six pages did not address any of the issues which would answers questions brought up concerning Kerry's wounds or decorations.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
zero, no one wonders about you sucking dick in any bathroom, so I doubt you would need the foot tapping...lol you suk

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
yeah a real reliable source for you idiots that have NO clue...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
the globe???lol you gotta be kidding me...then where are they??? he lied again!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Sen, at least you are not a traitor like kerry... oh did you injure yourself to get a Purple Heart? And if those fact are not true, why would not kerry release his medical records??? Hmmm can you say a coward, AGAIN??

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
....but perfect....I thought Dzzy was a lawyer.

Is this an Animal House moment where Otter stands up and says "Point of Parliamentary procedure!" and Boon asks him "I thought you were in pre-med" to which Otter replies "What's the difference".

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
It's funny 21 years serving my country I never heard one person in uniform say anything good about Kerry. Wonder why that is?

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Noone tried to rewrite kerrys non military history but him, he still refuses to release his records. He is a traitor who went to N Viet Nam during the war as fonda did. He may be your hero zero, but not mine.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"Quite frankly back then we didn't even consider it to be a problem. Obviously somewhere along the line, there were parents who considered that to be intrusive on their children." ----------------------------------------------------------- I too want to a small school, one that encompassed the entire county. Back then we had two black students in our entire Junior High and High School, brother and sister. My sister, two grades ahead of me, went to the senior prom with him. To this day my class was the second largest graduating senior class in the school's history - 73. My other sister's daughter recently graduated with the largest class in school history - 81. We did have prayer and the pledge of allegiance through grade school, but once in Junior high there was no pledge and no prayer, just the moment of silence and that you were allowed to leave during those few minutes. I don't see anything wrong with doing it that way. We had several religious groups organized by the students for after school functions, meetings, recitals or discussions but again you were not required to join or attend so again I don't see the problem.

It seems the parents I have seen interviewed that have a cob up their ass concerning eliminating all religion to include student initiated forums or prayers come across as very bitter and spiteful. Just because they hate life does not give them the right to bring everyone down and claim something the Constitution says so when that does not exist.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
it was OK till the aclu became involved.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 122   End
TOPIC: Craig