Craig : Swingers Discussion 8591910101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCraig
TOPIC: Craig
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
billary already said she was going to raise taxes...lol, guess her supporters enjoy paying more.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH your fawkin killin me.....

JNM: exactly Pete. Spot on. Do I want higher taxes? nope! Do I want an end to the war? Yep. Do I want an end to terror? Yep. Do I think the Republicans can lead this country currently? Nope! Sorry boys. It's Clinton all over again, and the reason I really like Hillary is because I like her husband a whole lot! As a matter of fact, I believe the Clintons can restore the world's respect for this country.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Jack

"Pete, if you are so worried about old news, why did your ilk go so far as to falsify documents rgarding Bush's military service over 30 years ago?"

I have never posted a word concerning Bushes military service from 30 years ago. So I'm not exactly sure where you can say "my ilk" as I have never used that arguement to make a point.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Respect for this country?? Bill Clinton was a laughing stock of the world...lol jnm you are just a damn fool!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Jack

Except for perhaps Jefferson, those stinks have long ago worn off except for you guys and is long ago history. And as I said on multiple occaisions, he is most likely quilty (as I can't think of any reason $90,000 would be in a freezer and not a bank). And I have said he should be investigated and tried if the evidence is there but there is a very big however here.....HOWEVER, the FBI apparantly fucked up their search and any evidence they gathered is tainted, unconstitutional and therefore not admissable. If you're gonna investigate then do it right. Craig and the other republican scandals are fresh and currently stinking so much their own party can't stand the smell. If these stinks would survive for 8 plus years, I personally would feel there is nothing there nor anything to be gained from constantly regurgitating the issues. At the current rate we can almost certainly count on another republican scandal errupting at any given moment. Furthermore, if these republicans were 3 to 6 years away from an election none of them would be attempting to "clean their own house". Their one and only concern is that Craig and the other recent scandals rocking the republican house doesn't drag them into the "toilet" with them. Is "toilets" a favorite republican meeting place or something? There is the Allen guy down in FL messin around in the toilets too. LOL

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Ak

"StPete....so you find Craig did nothing wrong that would warrant leaving the Senate?"

Doesn't much matter what I think is wrong or right. I'm a pragmatist, HIS party wants him gone! And the pragmatic reason his republican counterparts WANT him to resign is so the smell of shit doesn't stick to them in 1 1/2 years fucking up their re-election or election bids.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Of course they are, NO character, NO consequences for their own!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Ak

"In the world of liberalsim according to idiots like StPete everyone is allowed to define their own set of moral codes. Yet when Mr Craig does just that he becomes a target for the liberal. Why?"

Because dumbass idiots like you can't see the hypocrisy of someone that lives their life (defining their own moralities) in private doing those things they admonish publicly and has a record of just the opposite by attempting to dictate the morals of others through their voting record and party policy (but living another lifestyle). There has been no democrats that I have heard even call for Craig's resignation, it's been the republicans to do that. And why did the republicans run him out on a rail? .....because they don't want associated with the public record of this guy damaging their own chances of being re-elected. Not a damn one of them stood up to say that he should be able to live his (Craig's) in a manner in which he chooses. Talking about self serving and hypocracy!

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 122   End
TOPIC: Craig