Craig : Swingers Discussion 85919101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCraig
TOPIC: Craig
Created by: RabbitnBunny The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
major my ass, clinton and frank were crimes..craig did nothing...since when is a thought a crime...there was no act, it was a bogus bust no matter what he was thinking...you stupid people...

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Democrats are rampant with hypocrites also. Pot, kettle, black.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I was being facetious. The Republican party is rampant with hypocrites. nuff said .....

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
a toe tap with no sex, no conversation...nothing .. compares to having sex with a subordinate at your place of work, then lying about it to a grand jury??? You folks deserve each other.

Having FBI marked bribe money in your freezer is not worse? Having sex with another male aid in your office is not worse? Barney Frank and his boy friend running an illegal activity out of his home is not worse? You guys are grasping at the slimmest of straws and make yourselves look more stupid(I know hard to believe) than I thought you were...politically speaking of course.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
That is my issue with these guys, ER.

I really don't care who they have sex with. You wanna smoke pole, that is your business.

But don't yell about how smoking pole is ruining America and then smoke pole. That opens you to ridicule.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Republicans should have the right to engage in promiscuous lewd acts of homosexuality just the same as any other immoral group. We need to start advocating equal rights for these reprobates. If they want to cheat on their wives with some diseased sphincter peddler in some airport bathroom stall, they ought not be ridiculed for it. I bet if they weren't so oppressed we'd start seeing more of these Republicans coming out of the closet. Somebody call the ACLU and give these men their right to be gay and PROUD!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
i'm hardly a family value republican. I hate those religious nuts. I am however a constitutional conservative. and I vote republican because i dont' like the social democratic party of america.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
And here's another one. Jesus, they are cockroaches.

http: // www*columbian*com/news/localNews/2007/10/10302007_Police-report-sheds-new-light-on-Curtis-encounter*cfm

"The police report contains an account of how Curtis allegedly donned women’s clothing, red stockings and a black sequined lingerie top before engaging in a sex act at the store. He continued to wear them throughout the night under his clothing."

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Look Craig did less than any accused democrat...for God's sake people he tapped a toe...what a fukin crime...I think he should be executed! whatajoke

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Sen. Craig will argue against constitutionality of his bust

Idaho Sen. Larry Craig will argue before an appeals court that Minnesota's disorderly conduct law is unconstitutional as it applies to his conviction in a bathroom sex sting, according to a new court filing.

This is the first time Craig's attorneys have raised that issue. However, an earlier friend-of-the-court filing by the American Civil Liberties Union argued that Craig's foot-tapping and hand gesture under a stall divider at the Minneapolis airport are protected by the First Amendment.

http: // www*startribune*com/462/story/1510465*html

I agree that soliciting gay sex is within someones First Amendment rights.

Destin? Debjack? Are you with me?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 122   End
TOPIC: Craig