Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today : Swingers Discussion 2073491091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today
TOPIC: Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 283   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sedu:

That almost would be a good discription of me. I did leave the soldiering behind me... We as a nation do not want war, we do not want to bath in its blood nor pay for it...

My psychoanalyzing comes from the time I studied human phycology and realized that I shouldn't be helping people with their personal problems for money... I have too many myself and not enough empathy to be of much help.

Any kind of writing will have you learning a great deal of subjects... It is my hope that through these studies, that I'll finally find a better calling in life.

My 3d modeling skills come from my study of computer graphics and my college degree... Sadly I must suck at this field for I am not employed in it.

The security guard bit allows me time to study a wide range of subjects, while perfecting my computer graphic skills or writing skills.

Already I have encountered errors in my math for how many cargo containers maybe stored in a single level of the warehouse for my space elevator.

While seeming unimportant for a single book, this knowledge maybe apples to future books.

So what have you done to improve your lot in life, and to cause no harm to others. (exploitative work is causing harm to others. Exploitative work is any pay which keeps a person on the social welfare programs and I'd preventing them from advancing in their life.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Bobbito,

Guard by night, "soldier" in another life, writer of SciFi, builder of models, Don Juan on SLS, and a Psycho-Analist in his spare time!

Be still my heart!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
Ghost:

It has become my experience that the neocons on the right know no shame. To have shame would first mean that they must have a moral code beyond what makes themselves richer. I have yet to see such a moral code appear.

To say that the poorest of us must live off of donations from the rich, not social welfare is to say that the least abled are to be thankful for the scraps off the masters plate.

This is simply a dominance play. A desire to feel more powerful or gain more power over another. I am sure those involved in bsdm cane explain it better than I. But most times the desire for more power comes from the feeling of being powerless when you were a victim.

This is why one can look back into a rapist life and find an abusive childhood... Namely a young childhood. The abuse occurring during the formative years of the child and thus once the child became older and obtained power... They used it like it was used against themselves.

Those with anger managment issues and a number of other problems, may also can be traced back to abusive childhoods.

These far right people cannot know shame, because they lived it their entire life and want as many others to feel as ashamed as they. When you refuse to show shame, they become increasingly angry, once you have weathered the storm of their anger... Either they avoid you (block) or they try to sabotage you. It is too rear for them to admit their shame and guilt or make them realize a more harsh world will only create people prone to anger and violence.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
LQQK

It's like teaching a monkey to write Shakespeare. It just wastes your time and annoys the monkey.

The only thing worse than a bald faced public liar is backing up a bald faced public liar with more lies.

Your mothers must be SO proud!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"Lqq: I also remember one of the Ghosts saying he voted for Ike. I do belive even TBR even stated that is the way he read it also."

You sir are another bald faced liar.

Liar Mark Carmen joins Liar Az rugg

I have said no such thing. I have PROVED I said no such thing. You have made an accusation you cannot support in any way. So has az rugg. You are BOTH public LIARS

Just like your GOP candidate. A public liar.

Shame on your both.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today"

This goes just the same for the neoclowns here....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"Lqq: I also remember one of the Ghosts saying he voted for Ike. I do belive even TBR even stated that is the way he read it also."

AZ: It seems Ghost can't answer for me but Mark can for you?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"Sad but true that we are dealing with grade school mentalities on these posts from the left."

"So says the party of JUSTUS70"

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
" I do belive even TBR even stated that is the way he read it also."

Looks like you believed wrong.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
" I do belive even TBR even stated that is the way he read it also."

I did nothing of the sort...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 283   End
TOPIC: Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today