Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today
TOPIC: Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 283   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jealous? LMAO

Why would anybody be jealous of you? Day in, and day out you whine of how pitiful your life is. My life is great, even if I had your job my life would be great. I could do anything for a living and be happy. You could have the best job in the world and you would still be pissing and moaning.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
I second that.... I've counted a few personalities that she has. I just wonder how many other sites are fortunate enough to have her make a topic about Palistine and Iran?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
"To have shame would first mean that they must have a moral code beyond what makes themselves richer"

Here's a nugget of truth for you Robert: It's not money, it's power. Even the petty power of being able to force a lie onto a poster in a dinky sex site political forum. The power of making you beholden to them in some way, any way. Winning. Controlling. And most often fucking up that control when they finally do get it, because they really have no interest in the work that control requires (or the governing for everyone that winning an election requires) or anything else but the NEXT time they can win.

It's the only way a sociopath has to 'measure success', since they cannot feel and do not measure their successes the way humans do, by enhanced relationships with those around them.

It's like trying to teach a fish to walk. They're just not equipped for it.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"Hmmm what have I done with my life...Le sigh... "

If this is whom I think it is, you have spent countless hours these past ten years sitting at a computer posting probably at least 50.000 replies on any and all subjects not only on SLS but by your own admission on countless other Forums. Which would be normal for someone with an exaggerated opinion of their own self importance. When I was your age I shudder to think how much life would have been wasted had I done that same.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4086 posts)
"It's like teaching a monkey to write Shakespeare. It just wastes your time and annoys the monkey."

Funny you should mention Shakespeare, because I firmly believe the Right is stuck in the 14th Century. Did you happen to hear what Congressman Paul Broun (R-Ga.) said the other day?

"God's word is true. I've come to understand that. All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the big bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell," said Broun, who is an MD. "It's lies to try to keep me and all the folks who were taught that from understanding that they need a savior.""You see, there are a lot of scientific data that I've found out as a scientist that actually show that this is really a young Earth. I don't believe that the earth's but about 9,000 years old. I believe it was created in six days as we know them. That's what the Bible says."

How do these idiots keep getting elected????

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4086 posts)
Fjep:

You sound jellious.

I don't fuck off, I have actually sat myself up quite well. Have a nice spot that I can monitor the stuff were accountable for. So I can study and write.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7704 posts)
"The security guard bit allows me time to study a wide range of subjects, while perfecting my computer graphic skills or writing skills."

Translation = "only place that would hire me and allow me to fuck off instead of work"

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Hmmm what have I done with my life...Le sigh...

What have I not done with my life, would be a more apt question.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
*this knowledge maybe apples to future books.*

Indeed, apples to future books!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
* My psychoanalyzing comes from the time I studied human phycology*

I have zero doubt that you've studied human phycology!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 283   End
TOPIC: Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today