Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today : Swingers Discussion 2073491071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today
TOPIC: Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 283   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Another az rugg LIE. PROVEN to be a LIE.

SHAME on you AZ RUGG!

"ghost has a major problem with facts when they don't support his changing statements. This has been documented. Feel free to do your own homework, I can't hold your hand every step of the way. Once again, give the left the pass. "

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
Read LIAR az ruggs lie again!

He claimed I said that I "voted for Ike" READ THE PROOF THAT HE LIES!!

(This is my original post. Note I never said I voted for Ike)

Ghost 4-14-2012 in 10 Similarities Between Ultra-Conservative Republicans and Nazis

"Akron I guess nobody bothered to tell him that MLK was a republican, or that a higher percentage of republicans supported the bill than democrats. Or that it was Republican Dwight Eisenhower that sent troops into Little Rock Ar to assist in desegregation. "

Don't even begin to compare the Republican party of Eisenhower or even Nixon to the shambles of a party you have today. The party of balanced budget and fiscal conservatism died years ago at the hands of saint Reagan and the neocon cabal of criminals that led Bush2 to be the 'most wanted' president in the world-and I don't mean in a good way (don't count on Bush OR Cheney to travel to Europe any time soon...seriously, how shameful).

The republican party you cite was the republican party that I voted for and supported most of my life. This trainwreck they keep trying to call the republican party today can not claim honor, effectiveness, or even consistency with reality! Now they are busily making THIS presidential ticket more of a joke than the last one they were able to mangle (from grandpa and Malibu Barbie to her friend Ken and whatever misanthrope they manage to convince to commit suicide this time) and along the way make American presidential politics a Keystone Cops episode with missed deadlines for primary filing, botched vote counts (2), bounced checks and marginal 'zombie' candidates that should have died months ago but hang on with millions donated by zealots with agendas.

No, the republican party of today is a pale shade of it's former self. I doubt it will ever recover the respect and statue it once held and I doubt I will ever be able to support it again. A shame too.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
You are a bald faced liar az rugg. Everyone here can see it and knows it. You are a LIAR and every time you post here I will post after you and remind everyone exactly what kind of LIAR you are.

LIAR AZ RUGG will have no respite from his LIES. They will follow him everywhere.

I have reported you to management for personal attacks. I have PROVEN that you lied. You continue to tell that LIE. EVERYONE HERE CAN SEE THAT IT IS TRUE.

This is a PERSONAL ATTACK by continuing to TELL THIS LIE.

LIAR AZ RUGG

Seriously, are you fukin psychotic?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
Whatever mendacity makes you feel better, so be it. If you tell it long enough often enough, it may become reality in YOUR mind, but it doesn't change fact.

As previously stated in these threads, and I concur when talking with you, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

This topic is history as far as I'm concerned.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2361 posts)
LMFAO, I love how you keep trying to save face, but you can't. Truth hurts, get use to it.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2361 posts)
Now I've PROVEN az rugg a LIAR again!

STOP LYING AZ RUGG!!!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
This proves az rugg is a liar:

STOP LYING AZ RUGG

(This is my original post. Note I never said I voted for Ike)

Ghost 4-14-2012 in 10 Similarities Between Ultra-Conservative Republicans and Nazis

"Akron I guess nobody bothered to tell him that MLK was a republican, or that a higher percentage of republicans supported the bill than democrats. Or that it was Republican Dwight Eisenhower that sent troops into Little Rock Ar to assist in desegregation. "

Don't even begin to compare the Republican party of Eisenhower or even Nixon to the shambles of a party you have today. The party of balanced budget and fiscal conservatism died years ago at the hands of saint Reagan and the neocon cabal of criminals that led Bush2 to be the 'most wanted' president in the world-and I don't mean in a good way (don't count on Bush OR Cheney to travel to Europe any time soon...seriously, how shameful).

The republican party you cite was the republican party that I voted for and supported most of my life. This trainwreck they keep trying to call the republican party today can not claim honor, effectiveness, or even consistency with reality! Now they are busily making THIS presidential ticket more of a joke than the last one they were able to mangle (from grandpa and Malibu Barbie to her friend Ken and whatever misanthrope they manage to convince to commit suicide this time) and along the way make American presidential politics a Keystone Cops episode with missed deadlines for primary filing, botched vote counts (2), bounced checks and marginal 'zombie' candidates that should have died months ago but hang on with millions donated by zealots with agendas.

No, the republican party of today is a pale shade of it's former self. I doubt it will ever recover the respect and statue it once held and I doubt I will ever be able to support it again. A shame too.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
az rugg is a PROVEN LIAR. How can you trust ANYTHING he says?

PROVEN to be a liar! NO honor. NO integrity. LIAR!!!

STOP YOUR LYING WAYS az rugg! You make wild accusations that you cannot back up, then call someone a liar when YOU HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE A LIAR!!! Right here in front of EVERYONE!!!

STOP lying az rugg!

PROVEN LIAR!!!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
Now that is funny.

fj's pic is clear, and ghost's is a blurry pic of a female. Stealing part of fj's post and turning it into his own, going by the description.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2361 posts)
" My life is great, even if I had your job my life would be great. I could do anything for a living and be happy. That's why I post a 10 year old blurry pic of myself when I had hair, because I'm so happy with who I am. You could have the best job in the world and you would still be pissing and moaning. "

Just as I suspected...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 283   End
TOPIC: Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today