Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today
TOPIC: Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 283   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lqqk:

It is why I am trying to convince ghost to give up on talking with these neocons... Like juvaniles, they are just pulling at strings until they puss you off and get you into trouble with the teacher.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7707 posts)
"1) from what I had read of it last I saw it... He didn't say that he voted for Eisenhower, but followed in his views. 2) it is pretty clear that ghost couldn't have voted for Eisenhower, there for even if ghost claimed to have... I would have believed it to have been a miss-statement."

That does not mean Ghost could have lied. People do that on here all the time. However your first statement above, makes the second one moot, because he never intended to and did not say that he did nor was there a miss-statement that needed correctiong. It is beyond me how AZ or anyone else for that matter, can interpret his post any other way then you did.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
Lqqk:

1) from what I had read of it last I saw it... He didn't say that he voted for Eisenhower, but followed in his views.

2) it is pretty clear that ghost couldn't have voted for Eisenhower, there for even if ghost claimed to have... I would have believed it to have been a miss-statement. The math wouldn't have added up.

Overall, this really is a petty complaint... There are bigger, more bold face lies told that one could point to. Lies which do not require math to prove the impossibility of. I simply dislike how ghost is demeaning himself with these antics feeding the... What would you call them?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7707 posts)
"Robert, this does not concern you."

Robert I'm curious. When you read Ghost's original post to you does it look like he says he voted for Eisenhower?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
"Now that is funny fj's pic is clear

I don't see what is so funny, more like pathetic to me. Yes his picture is clear but it is going on ten years old. It's the same one that was there when I first joined SLS in '05 and I am not even sure if he has even updated his age. Why?? Anyone they may meet, must surly be shocked.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
This is pretty much what they do every time.

Don't you remember GWB and his "humble" foreign policy?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Back on topic!

Am I missing this or is the GOP and the entire right wing running away from their actions and their recorded statements of the last year? Their platform contains a demand for a pro life amendment, their titular leader states unequivocally that he supports this amendment yet later insists he 'has differences' in what he believes (etch-a-sketch). The candidate chooses the single most conservative of the conservative budget bunglers as a VP and then runs as far and as fast from this clowns GOP budget proposal as he can, after swearing support for it during the primaries and STILL not proposing one of his own.

Does anyone one else see this bizarre behavior and more as the leading edge of a party in self immolation? .....again.

This week will be pivotal. Do we hand over our nation to the very liars and thieves that caused the crash, or do we begin the processes needed to rid our society of these sociopathic nutjobs once and for all.

I vote to remove the rightie nutjobs.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Robert, this does not concern you. This is about someone attaching a lie to my name. I won't stand for it. Here or anywhere else.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Ghost:

You will not gain the perminate ban against these guys, doing what it is that you are doing. Whinning about a simple lie which any 2nd grader can tell you didnt/couldn't have committed is not going to gain you sympathy from the admins...

Personally I would have to agree with Wayne or was it profile? Who said that he's itching to ban the lot if us. That most everyone of us are guilty of lying, name calling, verbal abuse, ect.

Children will be children. Arrogant people will be arrogant and the blind, blind. Screaming louder at the deaf doesn't help them hear you. If they are so deaf that they must be screamed at, they tend to learn to read lips. In this case the neocons here are blind and deaf to our version, our visions of what this nation should be.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7707 posts)
ANOTHER az rugg LIE

They just flow like water! Where is the 'screen print' az rugg? THERE IS NO SCREEN PRINT!! That was just PROVEN!

az rugg is a PROVEN LIAR.

Here is ANOTHER LIE that AZ RUGG told right here in this thread!!

"You are reading into the statement. You are seeing things besides what ghost said. You may be correct in what he meant, but it is not what he said. The fact that his writing abilities leave a lot to be desired is not my problem.

What about the other incident I spoke of? Oh yeah, I have the screen print, and ghost's statement is no longer there -- easy to avoid that one as his post is mysteriously "gone".

You are a LIAR AZ RUGG

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 283   End
TOPIC: Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today